The Other Games Thread Week 2

Iron_man

This week we started in Kansas as the Chargers came to town.

Thursday: Chiefs vs Chargers

Sunday Early: Dolphins vs Ravens, Jets vs Browns, Colts vs Jaguars, Bucs vs Saints, Panthers vs Giants, Commanders vs Lions

Sunday Late: Bengals vs Dallas, Cardinals vs Raiders, Texans vs Broncos, Falcons vs Rams, Seahawks vs 49ers

Sunday Night: Titans vs Bills

Monday Night: Vikings vs Eagles

Which games do you plan on watching?

I thought the 3rd wild card would be out of reach due to the strength of the AFC West and North. 

Two games in, that doesn't look to be the case at all. 

Quite possible that both the Dolphins and Pats could get in. The home game against Miami on New Year's Day could be decisive. Don't want to have to hang the season in the game in Buffalo the week after. 

(And yes I know I am getting ahead of myself.)

4 hours ago, biggie. said:

Good to see Jimmy back in the starting lineup. Don't care what people think, he gives SF a better chance to win than Trey Lance despite the difference in "physical tools".

You mean the 49ers fans who have watched him repeatedly fail in crunch time for the past 3 seasons? Those people?

3 minutes ago, Apparition said:

You mean the 49ers fans who have watched him repeatedly fail in crunch time for the past 3 seasons? Those people?

Shanahan teams wilting in crunch time is the norm.

His playcalling in the NFC Championship last season was one of the biggest acts of cowardice I have ever seen.

Edited by biggie.

2 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Shanahan teams wilting in crunch time is the norm.

His playcalling in the NFC Championship last season was one of the biggest acts of cowardice I have ever seen.

did you actually see Jimmy play in the NFCCG?

dude's bad. Simple as that. Habitually makes bad reads and bad throws in crucial moments.