The Other Games Thread Week 2

Iron_man

3 minutes ago, Apparition said:

did you actually see Jimmy play in the NFCCG?

dude's bad. Simple as that. Habitually makes bad reads and bad throws in crucial moments.

Yeah, he's so bad SF brought him back knowing the QB controversy that the media would eat up. He's so bad that he's 31-14 as SF's starter and they become one of the worst teams in the league the moment he's out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Buffalo are unstoppable. It's insane.

True. No let up on either side of the ball but Tennessee didn't help themselves with penalties early while it was still close. Allen had a couple of off passes too.

Their run d was impressive as well which is the scary thing given that was our route to victory last year (that one time). 

1 hour ago, scottishpatriot said:

True. No let up on either side of the ball but Tennessee didn't help themselves with penalties early while it was still close. Allen had a couple of off passes too.

Their run d was impressive as well which is the scary thing given that was our route to victory last year (that one time). 

And they're without their best CB, number 2 WR and a couple other pieces. Argh.

I hear Dane Jackson will be ok. Honestly though, I do not feel at all sorry for Tremaine Edmunds. Should have been ejected because he clearly meant to target and headshot the receiver. 

No reason why dangerous play resulting in an injury should only be penalised if the other team's player is the one hurt. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
Typo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

I hear Dane Jackson will be ok. Honestly though, I do not feel at all sorry for Tremaine Edmunds. Should have been ejected because he clearly meant to target and headshot the receiver. 

No reason why dangerous play resulting in an injury should only be penalised if the other team's player is the one hurt. 

Yup it total BS. Ejected and fined.