Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The amount of dedication it took to misspell Mariota's name six times despite supposedly watching two games with him at QB, which would involve seeing his name dozens of times on-screen at least, is admirable.

Fair enough only 1 t i always thought it was 2 he won't be here long enough for me to have to remember it though :P  But i deserve that because i always use to mess with people spelling  Brian Finneran   Finnerman  and Keith Brooking  brookings with a s.   Now im on the look out for the anderson boys on troy andersen.  So i fully deserve that spell check now will it stop me from correcting it we will see.  He's gonna have to quit costing us games for me to go to that level for him but it's doable :P

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

All these nfl coaches watching letting these teams back in these games. Up 20 don't mean stop playing football. Disgusting. 

Well I dont think McVay just let his team stop playing football. Stafford just missed a wide open Skow that led to a block punt return for a td. Then Kupp fumbled which I can probably say he has fumbled like 3 other times in his entire career. Those are just things happening in the Falcons favor to help them have a chance to some how some way pull off a miracle comeback. Fortunately the Rams won the game but I do agree the game is never over. Just ask Troy playing App St. yesterday.