Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I was watching some highlights.  Is there a Cleveland Browns shirt that says "Full Chubb?" 

The "Chubb Meter" is a running joke on our forum

I came up with this one yesterday after that third Touchdown in the 4th Quarter:

Chubb ALWAYS finishes

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

Rush was solid, not spectacular. The biggest factor was the Cowboys pass rush. The Bengals OL is still bad. Micah Parsons was abusing both tackles, including former Cowboy La’el Collins who got a big contract in the offseason.

Cowboys knew he was a weakness and absolutely exploited him. That's gotta feel awful.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you're telling me you can "clearly" see the football in that image of Fields near the goal line, you are delusional.

Whole lot of people hate the Packers.  We have been good for 30 years.  So obviously we are cheating in some way.  Our division opponents get more excited for a Packers loss than for their own team winning.  It is exceptionally lame.  

24 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Whole lot of people hate the Packers.  We have been good for 30 years.  So obviously we are cheating in some way.  Our division opponents get more excited for a Packers loss than for their own team winning.  It is exceptionally lame.  

We do?

• Like 1