2K22: Game 3 - @ Indianapolis Colts

onejayhawk

I don't have any quarrels with Bieniemy,   I do think there is some justification on his X and O knowledge.. but I have 0 proof of that.   In a perfect world,  Kafka would have been the OC this year,   but I do think Bieniemy is a valuable coach.

Maybe I'm putting too much into it,  but over the past 2 years all the stinkers we've had... it does seem that Andy is not on the screen calling the plays.    

While I’m actually pro letting EB walk because I’d like to find an OC that could replace Andy when he’s ready to go (really thought that was going to be Kafka) and EB ain’t it.

I think this is/was nothing, I’m a not professional lip reader but it seemed like EB was saying and repeating  “Pat we’re good” in reference to the half being over and not taking a shot. Of course Pat wasn’t happy he’s literally in the middle of physical combat and a ton of testosterone and adrenaline flowing. I’d be more surprised if this didn’t/doesn’t  happen more often.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

While I’m actually pro letting EB walk because I’d like to find an OC that could replace Andy when he’s ready to go (really thought that was going to be Kafka) and EB ain’t it.

I think this is/was nothing, I’m a not professional lip reader but it seemed like EB was saying and repeating  “Pat we’re good” in reference to the half being over and not taking a shot. Of course Pat wasn’t happy he’s literally in the middle of physical combat and a ton of testosterone and adrenaline flowing. I’d be more surprised if this didn’t/doesn’t  happen more often.

I swear they show it sometimes, largely on 4th down decisions. When Pat wants to go for it but the coaches go for the FG or punt. This just gets more attention due to timing and it being a loss. And it being EB instead of Andy.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2022/9/27/23372283/film-review-the-key-to-what-is-hurting-the-chiefs-offensively

this analysis says the Chiefs had horrible play design with 12 personnel. Putting TEs out wide, playactioning out of shotgun, and deep routes. Combined with terrible blocking performance, particularly OB, Trey and Noah Gray.