Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Chiefs vs Giants GDT

Whoops forgot to make a thread

Tale of two teams on the opposite end of the spectrum. Giants are fighting for the first pick, and the the Chiefs are fighting for 1st in the division.

Edited by Chiefer

That leaves us with Houston vs a rookie RT (who only has 2 snaps so far) and Zombo starting. I really hope Kpass gets some more reps.

OLB is jumping up my draft board next year.... But I can't help but imagine if we wouldn't have traded up for Mahomes and taken Watt instead.

Barring either us or New England doing anything stupid, this week should leave us up 3 games on the division. But I think how we play this week is going to say a lot about what this team can be down the stretch this season. We've had a full week off to look at our schemes and personnel and make some decisions. This is a game that the defense should be able to dominate and the offense should be able to move to pretty consistently. Their offense has two receiving threats and that's about it, and their defense was just shredded by Beathard and the 49ers. If the coaching staff did their job, this should be a clear win in feel and on the scoreboard. If not, I think it's a concerning sign that the coaches aren't prepared or capable of making the adjustments they need to to make this season go anywhere.

Yeah, we need to dominate this game to get my arrow pointing up for this team. Really looking for the secondary to show improvement. I hope Mitchell goes over Acker, and reclaims a role in nickel.

I know it's early. But we're playing like crap. Looking like the Giants are going to get their 2nd win if this keeps up.

Offense still throwing those predictable 3 man bunch screens. That play needs to stop being a thing.