Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Chiefs vs Giants GDT

Recommended Posts

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Are you kidding me... You let the clock run down to the 2min warning?!?

On 3&2 not the worst idea.  We still have timeouts if we get the first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been yelling the whole 2nd quarter for a deep shot to soften the D....  and we throw it to freakin Ross Travis.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samsel23 said:

On 3&2 not the worst idea.  We still have timeouts if we get the first

We're playing not to lose. I get it because if it was incomplete, which it was, then the Giants would have the ball with the 2min warning and 3TO.

I think we should have gone in with two to there plays called so we could run a hurry up before the warning and hope to catch them off guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

We're playing not to lose. I get it because if it was incomplete, which it was, then the Giants would have the ball with the 2min warning and 3TO.

I think we should have gone in with two to there plays called so we could run a hurry up before the warning and hope to catch them off guard.

Yeah I hear you.  Maybe I wasn’t mad because it’s what I would expect to happen 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I’ve been yelling the whole 2nd quarter for a deep shot to soften the D....  and we throw it to freakin Ross Travis.  

 

There's been some open downfield receivers, Alex just doesn't want to go there today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

There's been some open downfield receivers, Alex just doesn't want to go there today

And the Giants D knows this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call it pre-mature, but, I'm for playing Mahomes in the 2nd half. Alex isn't looking good. If we hope to trade him in the off-season, we need the good Alex to be remembered. I find it hard to believe that Mahomes would be worse than what we're seeing.

The play calling isn't helping either. So if the coaches want to revolt to let Nagy take over play calling duties that would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Hunt has 4 #@#$$&&$## carries so far

Incomprehensible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

There's been some open downfield receivers, Alex just doesn't want to go there today

The wind is killing Alex's throws. 

Cowherd was right once the weather gets bad Alex just can't get it there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first half observations: 

Alex back to old Alex (for a few weeks now)

refusal to use Hunt is maddening

D is actually playing today for the most part

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

The wind is killing Alex's throws. 

Cowherd was right once the weather gets bad Alex just can't get it there 

With the amount of speed of Hill you think they'd let him go get it, at least, once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×