Chiefs vs Giants GDT

Chiefer

Just now, samsel23 said:

On 3&2 not the worst idea.  We still have timeouts if we get the first

We're playing not to lose. I get it because if it was incomplete, which it was, then the Giants would have the ball with the 2min warning and 3TO.

I think we should have gone in with two to there plays called so we could run a hurry up before the warning and hope to catch them off guard.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

We're playing not to lose. I get it because if it was incomplete, which it was, then the Giants would have the ball with the 2min warning and 3TO.

I think we should have gone in with two to there plays called so we could run a hurry up before the warning and hope to catch them off guard.

Yeah I hear you.  Maybe I wasn’t mad because it’s what I would expect to happen ?

Call it pre-mature, but, I'm for playing Mahomes in the 2nd half. Alex isn't looking good. If we hope to trade him in the off-season, we need the good Alex to be remembered. I find it hard to believe that Mahomes would be worse than what we're seeing.

The play calling isn't helping either. So if the coaches want to revolt to let Nagy take over play calling duties that would be great.

Archived