GDT 9/18/22 - Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (1-0) - 1pm EST

drd23

xlmjjbl79mmx8i0uhaxd

Dolphins @ Ravens

1PM, M&T Bank Stadium

Ravens are 8-2 against Miami in the time that John Harbaugh has been the HC in Baltimore, but the last game, in prime time, very much went the way of the Florida team.  Has Greg Roman, Lamar Jackson and the rest of the offense finally figured out a way to deal with big blitzes or will this game be as painful to watch as the TNF game in Miami last year?

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Seems like the "best" healthy CB will be 4th round pick Pepe Williams

Ironically, Anthony Averett and Tavon Young are currently injured as well. So even former Ravens' CBs are getting hit. 

Of note- Tariq Woolen, who many of us were surprised wasn't the pick over Pepe Williams, had a strong debut for Seattle.

A lot of eyes are going to be on our 4th Round Rookie CBs this Sunday.

20 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Ironically, Anthony Averett and Tavon Young are currently injured as well. So even former Ravens' CBs are getting hit. 

Of note- Tariq Woolen, who many of us were surprised wasn't the pick over Pepe Williams, had a strong debut for Seattle.

A lot of eyes are going to be on our 4th Round Rookie CBs this Sunday.

Tariq Woolen has been a star for the Seahawks all training camp too.

For this game, I just hope we see Dobbins healthy. Stanley isn't playing, one or more of Marlon/Peters/Stephens is probably not playing, and putting rookie CB's up against Waddle and Hill all game long really worries me.

Thankfully, Tua sucks and we have great safeties so if we can generate pressure up front and let our safeties stay back I think we should be fine.

Offensively, I really want to see if we can get our run game going. We were once a dominant running team where we could put any RB in the backfield and churn out yardage but it doesn't seem like we really wanna use Lamar as a running threat anymore so hopefully our traditional run game and be effective.

• Like 1