Week 3 GDT: San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos

TecmoSuperJoe

On 9/23/2022 at 2:21 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

One thing is clear though, I don't think Shanny is all that big of a fan of Jimmy and vice versa is probably true as well. It's one of those working relationships where they have had a good amount of success together so it works but neither likes the other all too much. 

Get a Super Bowl this season and nothing else matters! 

I think there’s just some hurt feelings and Jimmy’s gonna be a little more selfish this year. He’s not the guy, so what’s he have to lose. I see him taking whatever shots he wants this year. Don’t know it’s that much more than what Shanny wants, but I think he’s just going to be himself and get what he can on tape to make himself some money. Don’t think they don’t like each other necessarily, but Jimmy’s not going to just be a Shanny disciple. He’s got the upper hand now. It’s Jimmy helping Shanahan out now, not the other way around. 

5 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Armstead inactive. I know he hurt his foot last week, but have we heard what exactly is wrong with it? Is this gonna linger all year or just something that’s gonna take a week or two to heal. 

Foot problems on a 290 pound dude I automatically just assume will linger lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Losing to Justin Fields by the end of the season is going to look so so so bad lol. My goodness what a disaster that was. Thanks Greenlaw!!! 

I hated that weather the minute it was announced that it was going to be rainy. Very frustrating

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Crap, Armstead out can be a problem.

All this talk about our good guard play, well let's see how they hold up against this DL. DJ Jones said he is going to go off so let's see! 

I'm curious why they didn't put TDP on IR. Just trying to preserve IR to return spots, I guess? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm curious why they didn't put TDP on IR. Just trying to preserve IR to return spots, I guess? 

I didn't even notice that but that's probably it. They can keep calling Mack/Coleman from the PS and they already have one back on IR. Orrrr, conspiracy theory, they are saving the spots for Lance's return in December!!!

• Like 2