• if you stare into the sun
    • Horny
    • Horny horny
    • kiwi as a new mod
    • Mike
    • Nudetaynes butt hole
  3. 3. who wins

My review of the Browns vs Jets

YARN | Flush that turd down the drain! | It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  (2005) - S05E04 The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention | Video gifs by quotes  | e4aa14d7 | 紗

Both teams have lost their once Franchise QB, Big Ben the sex offender and Cheesecake factory Baker. 

good News we beat them in the playoffs big time a couple of years ago. 

Bad news despite a huge infusion of talent, we suck on defense. 

What last week showed us is what Steph was looking for in Baker, high completion % 

Cleveland Browns GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYCleveland Browns GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

He really made me angry when he got beat that he made no effort to try and get back. Was like he was out there for a casual jog.

He needs to be benched for a bit

I hated that he was looking at the underneath stuff. we were in a position to let them have the underneath for a minute or two. In Stephs presser he said they had a sideline talk about not getting beat over top. 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is a team we can't run against at will.

I look for Johnson to carve us up in the secondary.

I look for more miscommunication.

Steelers 31 Browns 10

If we lose this one I think we’re in for a really rough season, and I think this is going to be a hard game to win.

Hopefully the defense comes out ready to prove something, because our offense isn’t gonna have an easy go of it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we lose this one I think we’re in for a really rough season, and I think this is going to be a hard game to win.

Hopefully the defense comes out ready to prove something, because our offense isn’t gonna have an easy go of it.

I don't see a single favorable matchup for us aside from our DL vs. their OL if everyone is healthy. Their WR vs our secondary is a push, and our Front 7 vs. theirs even without Watt is a push.

Their DB situation vs. our WR/TE is advantage them big time.

The problem is going to be the fact that the Steelers have a great defensive system to stop our attack.

The other problem is going to be Joe Woods' defense makes even the most putrid of QB's look like superstars with his awesome prevent defense...that still manages to give up wide open TD's. A gutless game plan from Woods is going to get him fired...I hope.

I'll gladly take the loss if it means Woods gets fired and we can get someone that understands defense in here. That said, I'm still picking the Browns because I'm a Browns fan.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m expecting Woods to pitch a shutout or some **** because that’s what he does.  He’ll look like garbage to the point of losing the whole fanbase and then start stringing together some good performances because he’s got a lot of talent.

6tx1wm.jpg

• Like 1