• if you stare into the sun
    • Horny
    • Horny horny
    • kiwi as a new mod
    • Mike
    • Nudetaynes butt hole
  3. 3. who wins

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I can’t blame Stefanski for a toxic culture that’s been here for decades.

Don't get me wrong, he's not absolved of how the Baker situation was handled. I still maintain that Baker is showing everyone the first two weeks why he shouldn't have been committed to and how instrumental Stef was to his success...but that aside, hire defensive and special teams supports. Some of that WAS personnel (See: 2020 defense), but now that we have a legit DL and secondary with some nice pieces (Walker doesn't suck, JOK is legit, Cade York looks the part), it is time to see the fruit on defense and special teams more than we have.

Closing out games has been underwhelming, which is frustrating because offensively I feel like we've executed about as well as we could hope for given the circumstances with our backup QB and WR situation the first two weeks.

What scares me the most is that with Tomlin, Tyrel Austin and Brian Flores...IMO is the best defensive coaching room in the Entire NFL....They can come up with a scheme to thwart just about anything for a Single Game....

I like our offensive coaching staff.....I think thats where this game comes down too....because Matt Cannada vs Joe Woods is like

dWXKY5.gif

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkzgqthx95yb2k4l5n6j

ef88bc80-0ba8-40ba-87cf-d9e3974c33c0_tex

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I'm not trolling. I've barely followed the Browns for 6 or 7 seasons now and been hanging here.  Its been amazing for the mental health. Dropping an emotional attachment to literally the worst part of my life was good for me and I think it would probably be good for lots of people. I'm happy for my friends and Cleveland when they do well. I'm not rooting for them to lose. I just dont care at all anymore.  

I watched like 4 games last year. I was vocal on boycotting Browns and encouraged others not to buy tickets and support a team intentionally losing. 

I'll get more invested when Haslem dies but I assume whoever inherits the team will be a dip**** too. 

That's great...you don't care, and it makes you feel good.  Why are you here?

You will be back when they get good again?  Ok...bandwaggon all you want, but in the meantime you feel  the need to preach about your apathy and how good it feels?

49 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

You will be back when they get good again?  Ok...bandwaggon all you want, but in the meantime you feel  the need to preach about your apathy and how good it feels?

Its like how so people lose faith and leave the church or temple but still have cultural connections

I'm a total non-believer but its still a part of me. 

Calling me a bandwagoner when i was far more active when this team was covered in crap and I've gotten more apathetic when I realized even the winning or false promises of success don't appeal to me is weird. I used to care, now I don't, but this has been happening over a long period of time. I'd say I'm the opposite of a bandwagoner as I'm getting out when things at least are starting to look up depending on your perspective. My interest in the team has been inversely correlated to its 'success'. 

I just view it was a toxic relationship and I've moved on. I focus on the Cleveland Cavaliers now. They are my one true love. 

Edited by roger murdock

7 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I can see where he’s coming from though. Games like Sunday’s just completely ruin my day and make me realize I wasted 3 hours to just be pissy and miserable.

Sometimes I wish I could detach some of that emotion but it’ll feel all the better when the team finally (hopefully) does have consistent success. I mean I damn near cried watching that Steelers Browns playoff win with my 3 kids and proceeded to tell them how spoiled they are to have experienced that so young in life. 

To each his own. I can’t blame someone that stops watching when they’re tired of being kicked in the nuts year after year. And who am I to gatekeep. If people choose to bandwagon, so be it. We know who the real fans are by their thousand yard stares and alcoholism. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Its like how so people lose faith and leave the church or temple but still have cultural connections

I'm a total non-believer but its still a part of me. 

Calling me a bandwagoner when i was far more active when this team was covered in crap and I've gotten more apathetic when I realized even the winning or false promises of success don't appeal to me is weird. I used to care, now I don't, but this has been happening over a long period of time. I'd say I'm the opposite of a bandwagoner as I'm getting out when things at least are starting to look up depending on your perspective. My interest in the team has been inversely correlated to its 'success'. 

I just view it was a toxic relationship and I've moved on. I focus on the Cleveland Cavaliers now. They are my one true love. 

No worries 

Nice to post back to you