Buccaneers WR Mike Evans suspended one game

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

People only care about this because it was caught on camera. This exact kind of thing probably definitely might happen at every NFL game, and it goes unpunished…how can you really disagree with that? Are you personally at every game???

Probably definitely might happen

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Seriously, all he did was shove the guy. No way should this be a one-game suspension. 

Lattimore actually punched Fournette, which is what set off Evans in the first place. 

Guessing it’s at least partially because of the previous incidents, one of which where Evans was the obvious escalator. 

We’ve seen much worse than this go without an ejection, much less a suspension.

5 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Nothing alleged. It's well documented. He was vited one of the dirtiest players in league by a poll of his peers. Enough said.

So if I’m understanding you correctly, in his entire 11 year career he has been suspended 0 times. Evans on the other hand…

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

no bum moves when you're defending a QB. Lattimore needs to keep his head on a swivel when he's talking smack to these signal callers. The only bum move is not laying the smack down on the dude mouthing off to your QB. Poor situational awareness there by Lattimore.

c-j-gardner-johnson-tom-brady.png

Surprised Mike Evans didn't jump in here 🤷‍♂️ Terrible situational awareness from CGJ and bum move from the Bucs roster not defending the goat.

Nah but in all seriousness I really miss this guy. That Saints secondary had an identity and Latty the only one left 😢

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Nothing alleged. It's well documented. He was vited one of the dirtiest players in league by a poll of his peers. Enough said.

I looked for it, can't seem to find it.  Wanna link it?  I haven't found anything that says that Jordan is a dirty player.

6 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

People only care about this because it was caught on camera. This exact kind of thing probably definitely might happen at every NFL game, and it goes unpunished…how can you really disagree with that? Are you personally at every game???

You act like I was even talking about Evans, not the NFL's double standard, to begin with.

But yeah, I use one of those Harry Potter time changer things to make it to every game each week.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I looked for it, can't seem to find it.  Wanna link it?  I haven't found anything that says that Jordan is a dirty player.

You must not have looked very hard. The following I found in a half-assed two minute search:

And then there's this which I don't recall him being disciplined for at all:

But it's a good thing he doesn't shove people; otherwise he might be called a bum, overactive child, punk, etc.

• Like 6

@cp0k2 considering that it was obvious that I was referring to being voted by his peers as one of the dirtiest players, which you didn't even reference so I really don't think it exists and you're just talking out of your rear.

Also a few penalties/fines isn't a dirty player.  If so we should probably look at Devin White who got penalized for multiple incidents including the play that injured Winston last year.