#5 Wisconsin
QB | #12 | Alex Hornibrook | SO
RB | #23 | Jonathan Taylor | FR
TE | #81 | Troy Fumagalli | rSR

EDGE | #5 | Garret Dooley | rSR
DL | #94 | Connor Sheehy | SR
LB | #53 | TJ Edwards | rJR

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I demand a vote-off...but really, I hope Wisconsin loses so I can stop hearing from bk about how Wisconsin is getting shafted.

The fact that that’s how you interpreted everything is hilarious...

The entire thing was about nobody caring that Clemson lost to Syracuse and you took it as something about Wisconsin because it came from me. I didn’t even mention Wisconsin in the tweet. You responded by bringing Wisconsin into it so it was YOU who made it about Wisconsin lol.

We control our own destiny so the fact that we’re 5 right now doesn’t even matter. 

But, alas, that’s all I’m saying in regards to it. Not rehashing something stupid from last weekend.

On Wisconsin

16 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

The fact that that’s how you interpreted everything is hilarious...

The entire thing was about nobody caring that Clemson lost to Syracuse and you took it as something about Wisconsin because it came from me. 

We control our own destiny so the fact that we’re 5 right now doesn’t even matter. But hey, anything to paint me as a homer, amirite.  

But, alas, that’s all I’m saying in regards to it. 

On Wisconsin

When we were number 9 and Bama was #2 having each been undefeated on a cupcake schedule it was BS. That's not to say that Wisconsin is anywhere near as good as Bama. If we're the #4 seed and we play Bama I think we lose by 20. But the committee tried to come up with just resume reasons for it, instead of just saying "dude they're Bama". 

Either way, we're #5 now and we'll make the playoffs if we win out. I'm good.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When we were number 9 and Bama was #2 having each been undefeated on a cupcake schedule it was BS. That's not to say that Wisconsin is anywhere near as good as Bama. If we're the #4 seed and we play Bama I think we lose by 20. But the committee tried to come up with just resume reasons for it, instead of just saying "dude they're Bama". 

Either way, we're #5 now and we'll make the playoffs if we win out. I'm good.

Yep. Feel the exact same way.

Hell, my biggest gripe about Clemson is in regards to Oklahoma. If you’re putting emphasis on who you beat rather than who you lost to, shouldn’t Oklahoma be above Clemson?

Is beating Auburn, Va Tech and NC State better than beating Ohio State, TCU and Poke?

Hell, Oklahoma’s loss is even “better.”

Just doesn’t make sense. 

My gripe has always been with how the committee is deciding things and has little to do with Wisconsin.

Archived