MNF game 1 - Bills at Titans

Thelonebillsfan

1 minute ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I am not throwing shade at the Titans getting the one seed last year. They beat some of the best AFC teams to get the one seed, but they were a really weak top seed compared to most years.

I agree on that, although I don't really care about history.

They had the bye and could have beaten the Bengals if they did a few more things right. They had the chance to prove doubters wrong, didn't do it, and I'm good with accepting that place in history.

I was happy at the time regardless of what people said because they just needed three great games. Didnt do it though

Only good news for the Titans is that they still have a lot of time to turn it around. That loss was bad, but not season-breaking. Entire squad is just going to have to get dialed in. Next three games are at home against the Raiders, at the Colts, and at the Commanders. Could see Vrabel getting his boys to rip off three straight, or the year continuing to crumble. 

Anyway, good for the Bills. They look invincible right now. All they have to do is have their key starters remain healthy, and they'll probably be the favorite to win it all. Chiefs might be the only team that can stop them in January. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe