Week 3: Buffalo Bills (2-0) @ Miami Dolphins (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

Week 3: BUF @ MIA  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Josh Allen
    • Chase Edmonds
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Alec Ingold
    • Devin Singletary
    • Zack Moss
    • James Cook
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Gabe Davis
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Dawson Knox
    • Jason Sanders
    • Tyler Bass
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2022 at 05:00 PM

Allen%20and%20Tua

There's no way to skirt around this - the Bills are the looking like the best team in the NFL. The Dolphins may have just put together a miracle comeback where Tua Tagovailoa finally showed flashes of elite potential, but Josh Allen looked otherworldly both against the Rams and Tennessee. The Bills have completely owned us in the last several times, too, but this is Mike McDaniel's first shot at them. They're also coming off a short week and going to be forced to play in a sauna in dark uniforms, so that benefits us.

Personally, I just hope we can be competitive. And, more importantly, I hope that the Bills don't break Tua this time around. I have no delusions that this may be a win, however.

Miami 26
Buffalo 38

Hope I'm wrong though! Fins up!

Win or lose I am hoping to see Miami competitive. Buffalos secondary appears banged up which will be a factor. I really want Buffalo as close to full strength as possible. I want to see how Miami measures up. 

It is a rivalry game so you never know. I am glad it is on the heels of the Ravens game and the Monday night dismantling of the Titans by Buffalo. I don't think either team will take each other lightly. 

Last time they met (oct 21.) Miami played them close for a half (3-3).  The heat/humidity in Miami may be the equalizer.    

conventional wisdom says the Bills but through teal colored glasses I will take Miami for the upset at home.  

17 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Win or lose I am hoping to see Miami competitive. Buffalos secondary appears banged up which will be a factor. I really want Buffalo as close to full strength as possible. I want to see how Miami measures up. 

It is a rivalry game so you never know. I am glad it is on the heels of the Ravens game and the Monday night dismantling of the Titans by Buffalo. I don't think either team will take each other lightly. 

Last time they met (oct 21.) Miami played them close for a half (3-3).  The heat/humidity in Miami may be the equalizer.    

conventional wisdom says the Bills but through teal colored glasses I will take Miami for the upset at home.  

As of right now- the major injuries for the Bills are:

Tre White (#1CB)

Dane Jackson (#2CB)

Hyde (Pro Bowl Safety)

Ed Oliver (Best interior lineman)

Gabe Davis (#2 WR)

The offense should be fine, but the defense is missing a lot of game wreckers at the moment.

As a Bills fan- I think this will be a good game. The Bills are going to put up points. Allen has seemingly progressed to another level since the playoffs last year. So it's going to come down to Tua and the offense. If Hyde is playing- the odds of hitting those deep passes are low. I think a quick passing offense where Hill and Waddle get yards after the catch + a good running game could be effective. Benford and Elam have performed well as rookies, but going up against Hill and Waddle is going to be TOUGH. I think Hill and Waddle are going to EAT. 

Buffalo does still have a good d-line even with Oliver out. If Oliver is in then watch out- he's a game wrecker on the inside. If he doesn't play- we won't have that same push up the middle, but J Phillips is a capable pass rusher. Rousseau and Miller have been great on the edge, so the Dolphins line will have to come ready to play because I do think Tua is inconsistent on throws where he has to rollout.

Edmunds and Milano have been phenomenal this year. Edmunds especially has seemingly taken the next step. They're going to make it tough to run and cover a lot of ground quickly, so that helps a lot against the quick passes. 

Also, the heat may absolutely play a factor. Buffalo **** the bed last year in Jacksonville, and that was a HOT game. We're not used to playing in that type of environment up north, haha. 

Here's to a healthy game! I think the rivalry has a chance to be reignited. Tua just needs to become that guy for your squad, then we'll be seeing yall in the playoffs!

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

I read Miami has lost 7 in a row to the Bills they are due to hit, Miami has a new first year coach that brings new in site to the table and it is a home game for Miami I'm thinking all these things can add up to a win today.

Miami last stated a season 3 - 0 in Adam Gase last season in 2018, and have only done it 3 times in the 2000's.

I’ve never understood the love for Brandon Jones, so overrated in here.  That first Bills TD on 4th down was on him even though it was a bad play call he has to understand that he is the only way to cover Singletary off that edge in that alignment.  He should have come off his blitz and feathered in between Singletary and Allen.  I despise Safety’s that have a lack of coverage skills.  If you want a LB then draft an LB and not a Safety that can’t cover.

I hope he does something in this game other than be a liability.