Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So instead of going after Flowers and Jenkins to improve the team, let’s just sign another backup safety. Let’s keep putting a 270lb LG out there because he’s tough. Or let’s keep putting an UDFA on players like Diggs. I’m sure it’ll get us far. 

It’s truly mind blowing 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

"Greatest Show on Concrete" 

Haha that is a great name too. Maybe we are challenging for the worst offense in NFL History record.

I can't wait for the mystery formation that will be unveiled this week.

I am thinking it will be an empty backfield with Henry and Carter outside. Swaim next to Henry and Hollister next to Carter. Then Caleb Farley will be the slot wideout to really shake things up as no one will see that coming. Then they will spell Henry and do a HB toss with only 5 lineman and lose 7 yards.

Edited by Titan89

9 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It’s truly mind blowing 

And I get it, Flowers and Jenkins won’t come cheap but it’ll be 1 year deals so it’s not hurting the team past this year. We’re already down a starting edge and LT for the season. Going to need to bring in some reinforcements at other spots to at least salvage the season.  Signing backup safeties ain’t doing ****,

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

And I get it, Flowers and Jenkins won’t come cheap but it’ll be 1 year deals so it’s not hurting the team past this year. We’re already down a starting edge and LT for the season. Going to need to bring in some reinforcements at other spots to at least salvage the season.  Signing backup safeties ain’t doing ****,

At some point the fact that no one is signing Flowers has to indicate that there might be something wrong with him.

We're not the only franchise with OL issues. Hell, I think most of the NFL has some kind of offensive line trouble.

Edited by TitanLegend
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

At some point the fact that no one is signing Flowers has to indicate that there might be something wrong with him.

We're not the only franchise with OL issues. Hell, I think most of the NFL has some kind of offensive line trouble.

Exactly. I mean Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert will do well to see week 5 at this point. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

At some point the fact that no one is signing Flowers or Jenkins has to indicate that there might be something wrong with them.

Yea they want more money than they might actually be worth. I mean Jenkins laid it out. 3.5 mil fully guaranteed. Whether he was being a smartass or not, 3.5 mil for a quality corner is nothing. Teams don’t want to pay that this time of year. They’d rather be cheap and pull a bum from someone else’s PS then a guy whose been sitting at home that you’ll have to pay a little more and is up there in age. Flowers played well last year according to PFF correct? Not great but certainly someone who can have some kind of value. So what else could it be besides money? You can’t sit here and tell me that’s not better than Brewer. Brewers just a hell of a lot cheaper