Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Titans

TitanLegend

On 9/21/2022 at 10:42 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

So instead of going after Flowers and Jenkins to improve the team, let’s just sign another backup safety. Let’s keep putting a 270lb LG out there because he’s tough. Or let’s keep putting an UDFA on players like Diggs. I’m sure it’ll get us far. 

On 9/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, 615finest said:

It’s truly mind blowing 

On 9/21/2022 at 11:00 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

Another Texan lol

Hey guys, don't lose faith.  We're just 1 backup DB signing away from completing our OL and WR groups.

The season already looked over, but we can't run a functional passing offense with Daley at LT. 

We won't have enough time for anyone to get open.

If we're not a contender, maybe we'll at least have a shot at decent draft pick. We need difference makers (and a new GM)

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

The season already looked over, but we can't run a functional passing offense with Daley at LT. 

If we're not a contender, maybe we'll at least have a shot at decent draft pick. We need difference makers (and a new GM)

I don’t think you have to worry about  AAS ever firing Robinson. Robinson would fire Vrabel before that happens 

20 hours ago, kokichi said:

Carr will be forced to force the ball to Adams. I have a weird optimism that our secondary will make him pay

If we can cover Adams.  Not something I see us doing very well.   Also loosing all our back up edge rushers mean Carr can get comfortable in the pocket

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TitanSS said:

More screens with Henry.

We need to find a way to get him the ball in space.