Week 3 -Packers @ Bucs

ravishingone

The home opener.  Will the home team get some injured players back?  Hicks missing a month is not as big a deal.  Quite frankly, he has been very avg.  With Dillon getting a decent workload, I do believe NACHO has been better against the run then Hicks.  Certainly glad the injury is not season ending.

Really hope D Smith makes it back this week.  It would be a huge boost.  Expect Vaughn to be active and get carries this game.

On defense, let Shaq continue to excel at ROLB.  I don't care who the Pack has at LT-advantage Bucs.  

23 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

The NFL upheld a one-game suspension for Mike Evans. 

Evans appealed the suspension following a Week 2 fracas between the Bucs and Saints 

So dumb

I saw on Twitter AJ Green & Ramsey RKO each other mid game and no one got suspended 

Just fine ppl and get it over with , no need for suspensions

If youre going to suspended ppl , suspended everyone involved or don't do it at all imo

As for the game,  this one is going to be very rough unless Leftwich can get the damn offense going, which, without Mike is going to be even tougher. 

Rodgers hasn't been himself without Adams, so the defense needs to take advantage of that if we are going to get a W.

This one is too tough to call so I'm not going to make a prediction,  but the Homer in me says we can pull it out 

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

29 minutes ago, indifference said:

Donny Smith practiced today which is good news. Think Lefty needs to scale back the Fournette usage a bit. 

Vaughn and White need to get some carries. I’d liken to see them each get 5 carries a game at least and Fournette with at most 15.

Yea , only problem is the run blocking has been pretty bad. Every time I see White get a carry hes got 1 or 2 defenders in his face before he can even make a move.