Week 3 -Packers @ Bucs

ravishingone

9 minutes ago, indifference said:

we just cannot run the football effectively. Bucs struggled today to get run lanes going against a team who is vulnerable. Just watched CMC run all over the Saints - who we struggled to run against. 

A lot of it has to do with Fournette as well.   Today his vision was non existent and he always tries to ******* bounce it outside and he is slow as **** lol.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, indifference said:

we just cannot run the football effectively. Bucs struggled today to get run lanes going against a team who is vulnerable. Just watched CMC run all over the Saints - who we struggled to run against. 

They miss Smith badly and I m pretty confident Otten is.already a better blocker then Brate.  

They are using Lenny way too much.  Him playing 80% of the snaps is going to end badly.

It's just pathetic offensive play calls tbh

Just let Brady be the O coordinator 

I'm sorry guys but I just get so furious watching this ****

I get it, we are banged up, but damn man, we should hv still ran circles around these guys today

Darden has juice, he should have been introduced for Scotty at the latest in the 3rd quarter. Scotty can't get off the jam at the line to save his life and that's just poor personnel decision making. 

Good thing we paid Lenny because we are running his *** into the ground. And why though, just give White or Vaughn some runs sheesh.

Bowles has been lights out on D

It's such a shame to see it go to waste because Leftwich can't get his head out of his ***

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I will always appreciate Scotty Miller during the SB run, but he is a net negative on the field.  Too small to offer any blocking whatsover.  Not elusive to do anything in the slot or screen game. Finally, he gets elimimated in press man coverage.

Agree. Would like to see Darden get more opportunities ahead of him.

• Like 1