5. Devon Witherspoon

6. Jordan Addison

7. Broderick Jones

8. Quentin Johnston

9. Anthony Richardson

10. Joey Porter Jr.

11. Michael Mayer

12. Brian Branch

Weighted for our team needs. I left out the people who I think are 100% off the board, and I think there's a very high chance the first 3 on this list are gone.

It's unpopular, but I think I'd rather get a CB who's a top 12 player than an OT who's just inside the top 25 but will go top 15 because the OT class is weak at the top. Fans might riot if we go defense with our offense being as terrible as it was, but man, I'd hate to lose a lot of value to draft need as the main priority.

If you think Quentin Johnston can be better in the pros than he was in college, he's an interesting prospect.

I don't know about Johnston. I see a thin guy who had injures in college and isn't truly a burner. Good player. Nice hands. And some RAC ability. But is he without a doubt better than someone you could get in the 2nd? 

Same with OT. I think there are some good solid players that could be there in the 2nd or 3rd. 

Witherspoon. Porter Jr. I really do like.

Richardson I'm back cool on. Likely could change after I see the OC. 

Kelly really did well with Watson as a rookie. And Watson had some similar consistency issues but he was able to put more consistent good tape and games together along with achieving more. 

If Richardson stayed in school it would really have helped him. But who can argue with potentially being a top 20 pick after one so so year. 

But yeah fans thin either wr or lineman in the first even though the best player likely won't be that. 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know I'm really down on him but I also have slight hope Malik comes in a whole new QB. 

He seems like a worker. Would be great if he did drastically improve. 

Yeah, I'm not giving up on Malik yet. He never should've had to see the field this year, and I think with a competent OC, a revamped OLine/WR group, and a full NFL offseason under his belt, we could see a totally different player. From a team building standpoint, I'm still looking into all potential options on improving the QB room. If there's a QB we like via the draft or trade, we should take a swing at that, but I'm not going to be surprised at all if Malik shows up and looks light years ahead of where he was this year with improved circumstances and more time to learn and grow under his belt.

I believed in him as a prospect heading into last year's draft, and I'm not faltering on that belief now. 

I honestly want 3 things this off-season 

1. for us to figure out away to get Ramsey I’m cool with parting away with a 2023 2nd & next yr 4th. We desperately need a corner, I’d even offer Dupree in the deal, the rams love pass rushers & he doesn’t have as much guaranteed money left in his deal.

2. I would trade Tannehill to SF for Trey lance I would offer a 2024 conditional 2nd- 1st round pick for them giving us lance & taking Tannehill contract. Now they have a veteran QB that’s a insurance policy. 

3. I will trade down from 11, try to get some in the late teens early 20’s & a 2nd round pick. & with the 1st pick I’m taking Jarrett Patterson C/G from Notre Dame. Ben jones is either done or 1 & done, we need to get his replacement & someone who can start immediately plug N play. What I like about Patterson watching his tape, he’s a technician, can bend, moves people in the run game plays with an edge. Nice feet which is pivotal in a zone blocking scheme.

This is what I like because in my opinion we have too many holes to zero in on WR, that should be addressed in FA. I think Tannehill does nothing for us but keep us in the middle of the pack, not a contender not a bad team just in the way. 

Edited by TitanRedd

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If we spend the 11th pick on a ******* corner, I am gonna straight up ignore pro ball next year.

I get the sentiment, but there's still a massive hole at CB2 that McCreary isn't filling. It's not like it's not a need. Of our last 6 first and second round picks, 5 have been OTs or CBs. 5/5 if you don't count the AJB for Burks trade.

I don't know that our new GM can just ignore a hole because the previous GM tried 100 times to fill it and failed.

I'd probably have the same opinion as you if the CB class wasn't so much better than OT/WR at the top once Paris Johnson is gone. I would 100% prefer to go offense given the talent is close to equal.

The CB class also looks super deep too, so that could be a good reason not to take one early also.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I get the sentiment, but there's still a massive hole at CB2 that McCreary isn't filling. It's not like it's not a need. Of our last 6 first and second round picks, 5 have been OTs or CBs. 5/5 if you don't count the AJB for Burks trade.

I don't know that our new GM can just ignore a hole because the previous GM tried 100 times to fill it and failed.

I'd probably have the same opinion as you if the CB class wasn't so much better than OT/WR at the top once Paris Johnson is gone. I would 100% prefer to go offense given the talent is close to equal.

I’m with you. CB is still a big question mark all over. Fulton is on the Adoree Jackson path here. McCreary is and should be a nice CB but is undersized which limits his upside. We all know the concerns about Farley. I just don’t want to overdraft a guy because he fits a need instead of selecting the BPA who falls to us. If that BPA is a CB, take him even if we have more “glaring needs”.

Not an apple to oranges comparison here due to the position, but that’s how you end up with Jake Locker instead of any of the other great/elite players picked around him in that draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

The CB class also looks super deep too, so that could be a good reason not to take one early also.

I wouldn't discount McCreary as a CB  or CB2. What we really need is CB1.  Let's see if he takes a leap from decent to good. He was asked to do a lot his first year. 

Fulton is one to worry if we can depend on. Will they give him a deal in the upcoming seasons? 

But I'm with you. I don't think the WR class is great enough for 1st round picks. The OT class has 1 surefire 1st round talent and a lot of other borderline 1sts depending on the evaluations. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I wouldn't discount McCreary as a CB  or CB2. What we really need is CB1.  Let's see if he takes a leap from decent to good. He was asked to do a lot his first year. 

Fulton is one to worry if we can depend on. Will they give him a deal in the upcoming seasons? 

But I'm with you. I don't think the WR class is great enough for 1st round picks. The OT class has 1 surefire 1st round talent and a lot of other borderline 1sts depending on the evaluations. 

I don't think either of them is CB1, so I'm with you on that. McCreary to me is a slot CB only. He was a liability last year, similar to NPF. You can't count on him just because he's young when you've got 17 games of him looking like a massive liability. 

Fulton is a good CB2, but with injury issues. CB still a big need.

• Like 1

You better have a plan, high level coaching and patience if you draft Richardson. The question is, do we have those things? The talent is clearly there and he’s not nearly as raw as Willis is.  He’s certainly inexperienced though.

As for Levis, I’m out on him. I’ve seen some Josh Allen comparisons but I see Carson Wentz when I watch him. And I’m talking about current day Wentz, not the 2017/draft prospect Wentz.

• Like 1

I’m not gonna sit here and praise our offensive staff, even tho the worst of them all have been fired, but I’m struggling with the notion that we shouldn’t take a qb because our coaches “wouldn’t know what to do with him”

while it was mostly Art I’m sure…what offensive player of ours with actual talent didn’t get good to great production since Vrabel has been HC?

Tanny career revival 

Henry huge years

AJ had big production 

Corey nearly 1k as a number 2

chig I think led rookie TE in yards 

Jonnu had his best years here

treylon would’ve had a more solid year statistically if healthy

if you’re actually good…I’m not worried about the Vrabel regime getting a lot out of a guy and putting him in a position to succeed 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He looks better than Cam Newton did as a passer in college. 

No the hell he doesn’t you reaching you looking at a highlight tape trust me I’m a FLorida fan the kid is trash toooo inconsistent 1 day he looks like Cam newton the next week Malik Willis. Cam could put it together multiple games & was consistent 

• Like 1