Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

I think that's the consensus people are starting to come to on Johnston.  He's got talent, but he just doesn't ball out like you want a top receiver to.  And the NCG tape was not good for his stock either.

I think about the best chance any receiver has at being worth the 11th spot is Jaxson Smith-Njigba.  Had a stellar 2021, and spent this year injured.  If he goes to the combine and checks all the height/weight/length/speed boxes, the narrative will be how good he would have been if he weren't injured.

Addison is probably the top receiver in my mind right now, and I don't think he's worth taking over either Broderick Jones, or maybe even Anton Harrison.  Much less Paris Johnson.

43 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think that's the consensus people are starting to come to on Johnston.  He's got talent, but he just doesn't ball out like you want a top receiver to.  And the NCG tape was not good for his stock either.

I think about the best chance any receiver has at being worth the 11th spot is Jaxson Smith-Njigba.  Had a stellar 2021, and spent this year injured.  If he goes to the combine and checks all the height/weight/length/speed boxes, the narrative will be how good he would have been if he weren't injured.

Addison is probably the top receiver in my mind right now, and I don't think he's worth taking over either Broderick Jones, or maybe even Anton Harrison.  Much less Paris Johnson.

2nd Round would be the sweet spot for a WR or maybe even a receiving TE. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

This right here is the main reason I’m not out on Richardson. Yes he has unreal talent, athleticism and size but it’s the promise he shows maneuvering in the pocket, keeping his eyes downfield while scrambling and his decisiveness that makes that’s truly the enticing part. His starting point is so far ahead of Willis but he’s still got plenty to work on.

Can he fix the footwork and mechanics that affect his accuracy? Does he have the drive and work ethic to be great and develop at the rate we’ve seen recently with Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts? Do we have the patience, offensive system, coaching and talent needed for him? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.