Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wonder if JSN is running the 40.. I really wanna knw what he runs 

It almost doesn't matter to me. .I'm being more and more convinced in his ability. And that he is the best wr in the class. 

He runs great routes. Had good shuttle and 3 done times. I don't care if he runs a 4.5. 

He gets open and catches the ball. We can still get a deep threat later. 

Thee isn't a wr in the draft that has it all. 

I'd be happy with him. 

JSN is intriguing but definitely not at 11. Damn good player but I’m not sure taking a slot WR at 11 is smart. Also the guy just missed basically a full season with hamstring issues. Not sure Vrabel would want to spend a premium draft pick on someone who dealt with a soft tissue injury for a full season causing him to miss a whole season. I would think we’d want to stay away from guys like that.

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It almost doesn't matter to me. .I'm being more and more convinced in his ability. And that he is the best wr in the class. 

He runs great routes. Had good shuttle and 3 done times. I don't care if he runs a 4.5. 

He gets open and catches the ball. We can still get a deep threat later. 

Thee isn't a wr in the draft that has it all. 

I'd be happy with him. 

Oh yea I been convinced I just like seeing 40 numbers lol.. his route running, quickness, and body control are already insane. He’d be a Titan before Johnston in my opinion if we were to go WR. I think JSN will go hire them ppl think 

• Like 1

Sign a WR(Chark), blocking TE, and OG in FA. Trade back around 16-17 and pick up a 3rd round pick for trading back. Draft JSN with the 1st round pick. Draft Hyatt in the 2nd round. Draft OL, TE, RB, and defense the rest of the way.

WR: Burks, Hyatt/FA, JSN, Phillips, NWI

Talk about a remade WR room and it’s not just one-dimensional. Size, speed, route running, etc.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sign a WR(Chark), blocking TE, and OG in FA. Trade back around 16-17 and pick up a 3rd round pick for trading back. Draft JSN with the 1st round pick. Draft Hyatt in the 2nd round. Draft OL, TE, RB, and defense the rest of the way.

WR: Burks, Hyatt/FA, JSN, Phillips, NWI

Talk about a remade WR room and it’s not just one-dimensional. Size, speed, route running, etc.

I’m scared to death of Hyatt, yes he’s fast but I’m like Steve Smith, you don’t see him route a DB up, can he run routes, you don’t see him Vs press can he get off the LOS. Is he’s John Ross  or Brandin Cooks when I look at his film. He’s always open or he out runs a DB vertically 

Edited by TitanRedd

Yesterday after doing about a hour of YouTube and interview review, I was sold.  I think he has the personality that would fit us also.

He wants the ball, but he isn't going to be Antonio Brown. He is a do whatever he can to help the team guy it sees.