Week 3 Thread: Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) "at" Washington Commanders (1-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

28 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

#1 - Allen is playing hurt right now, so I wouldn't say Payne is better than Allen

#2 - Payne's having a good 3 game run here but has historically been very up and down

#3 - Payne literally got into a fight with teammates on the sidelines last year, so he might not be willing to sign an extension. 

We verbally told the world we didn't even make him an offer.

If we either didn't want him here or we were so sure Payne didn't want to be here, why didn't we trade him?

It doesn't really matter cause this team isn't very good anyways, but next year we will need another DT.

15 minutes ago, offbyone said:

We verbally told the world we didn't even make him an offer.

If we either didn't want him here or we were so sure Payne didn't want to be here, why didn't we trade him?

It doesn't really matter cause this team isn't very good anyways, but next year we will need another DT.

From the looks of things I think we’ll be taking BPA. We could use a lot of different positions except a WR.

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Draft a qb not from OSU

and Alabama QBs are getting a bit better with Tua , jones and if hurts keep this up him also .

It’s not about the school, it’s about the prospect. So, you’re telling me if Stroud had gone anywhere else to school you’d draft him but bc he went to once certain school you wouldn’t?

That makes zero sense. You draft the best talent, not based off of where the player went to school.

Edited by turtle28

I’ve cooled down

its week 4 coming up

I’m happy about Davis production , st juice needs to start that’s not even a debate . Our offensive OL is worst than I thought and Daron Payne is going have a probowl season.

we already know the negatives but the reality is we are still far from the season. My only hope is that the offense can be like the jags game and the D can least get better .

Just trying be postive right now and even if we suck we will start over . Snyder won’t go into next year with Ron Rivera he will find a scapegoat .

Just now, turtle28 said:

It’s not about the school, it’s about the prospect. So, you’re telling me if Stroud had gone anywhere else to school you’d draft him but bc he went to once certain should you wouldn’t?

That makes zero sense. You draft the best talent, not based off of where the player went to school.

I’m good dude on OSU QBs 

There’s legit a long list of awful qbs 

including fields right now who the bears will replace next season .

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

I’m good dude on OSU QBs 

There’s a reason why they suck ^ and it isn’t cause of the talent level it’s because of the preparation of going into the nfl 

• Like 1

We did hold the Eagles scoreless on the 2nd half. It’s really weird how the Eagles have scored almost all their point this year in the 1st half and haven’t done much scoring in the 2nd half at all. 

The Eagles haven’t scored a point at all in the 4th quarter this year. They haven’t scored a point in the 2nd half in the last 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

I’m good dude on OSU QBs 

Most of them weren’t that good in college. Haskins had natural arm talent but not the work ethic to become a good NFL QB.

Fields has very little talent around him on the Bears offense. Everyone knows that. He’s not really been given the tools to succeed so far in his career.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Most of them weren’t that good in college. Haskins had natural arm talent but not the work ethic to become a good NFL QB.

Fields has very little talent around him on the Bears offense. Everyone knows that. He’s not really been given the tools to succeed so far in his career.

I’m good dude 

Sam howell gonna get a chance either way

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

They’ve had less busts

Ohio State has 1 QB bust in its history & sadly we’ll never know if that guy could’ve turned his career around bc he was hit by a dump truck.

Ohio State has always been a team that was known for having average QB play except when they had Troy Smith, Haskins, Fields & now Stroud.

Troy Smith was a 5th round pick bc he didn’t have the prototypical size or arm strength to be an early round guy.

Haskins died. Fields is only in his 2nd season & is saddled with  the least talented offensive groups of weapons & OL in the league.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Ohio State has 1 QB bust in its history & sadly we’ll never know if that guy could’ve turned his career around bc he was hit by a dump truck.

Ohio State has always been a team that was known for having average QB play except when they had Troy Smith, Haskins, Fields & now Stroud.

Troy Smith was a 5th round pick bc he didn’t have the prototypical size or arm strength to be an early round guy.

Haskins died. Fields is only in his 2nd season & is saddled with  the least talented offensive groups of weapons & OL in the league.

So yeah they have had less busts.