Week 3 GDT: Texans @ Bears, 9/25/22, 12:00 CT

beardown3231

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I would suspect so...whoever plays LB today needs to bring their feet and their pads and proper tackle...

Ironically the Bears do not lead the league in missed tackles...that dishonour calls to? The Texans hahaha

No kidding!? Must be the scheme lol

I hope Sanborn plays but I do worry about him in coverage if the Texans try to exploit that matchup.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I would suspect so...whoever plays LB today needs to bring their feet and their pads and proper tackle...

Ironically the Bears do not lead the league in missed tackles...that dishonour calls to? The Texans hahaha

Sounds like a day where Montgomery goes for 214yds 2tds and Fields is 12/17 for 174 yds passing and 42 yds rushing with no picks and no Tds 

Bears 17-10

17 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Sounds like a day where Montgomery goes for 214yds 2tds and Fields is 12/17 for 174 yds passing and 42 yds rushing with no picks and no Tds 

Bears 17-10

I think we can get more out of Fields today than that but we just need to start running some of the things that this scheme is known for...we don't have a receiver with the perfect build for it but we need to start seeing some slants over the middle...need to see some simple ins & outs just to get the defence playing more horizontally that will then open things up for the deeper shots...I also can't for the life of me understand why we aren't giving Fields some of the simple concepts that Ohio State uses when it comes to mesh concepts with some crossers and drag rounds which create easy reads and throws...a lot of those concepts are from the WCO itself so it wouldn't be much of a stretch...you get that working alongside the running game and everything is open. 

19 minutes ago, G08 said:

Well ****.... Gordon CB1!

It will be very interesting to see what we do at CB now...do we have Gordon track Cook? Do we just line these guys up as normal and hope for the best...it will be a good test for Gordon and this is exactly what we need early in the year.

12 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I think we can get more out of Fields today than that but we just need to start running some of the things that this scheme is known for...we don't have a receiver with the perfect build for it but we need to start seeing some slants over the middle...need to see some simple ins & outs just to get the defence playing more horizontally that will then open things up for the deeper shots...I also can't for the life of me understand why we aren't giving Fields some of the simple concepts that Ohio State uses when it comes to mesh concepts with some crossers and drag rounds which create easy reads and throws...a lot of those concepts are from the WCO itself so it wouldn't be much of a stretch...you get that working alongside the running game and everything is open. 

I was joking...kinda.

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Still have no idea why it took for a Head Coach to finally step in and change the turf at Soldier Field considering how bad it used to be...grounds keeper better not be getting taken to the new stadium.

A grey sky overlooking Soldier Field is just perfect for many reasons.