Week 3 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Question?  is Detroit really good or did GB make Minnesota look better than they really are week one. The Lions are laying a good butt whipping on them today.

Detroit's offense has arguably been the best offense in football after Buffalo through 2 weeks. Goff never gets touched back there.

Their D is still pretty weak though.

14 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Main reason why I dislike week 1 division match ups.

Division games shouldn’t happen until like 3 weeks in.

If it is a division match up, then both teams should come to play.  MIN did, GB didn't.  

GB also lost to NO badly in 2021, so not purely a divisional match up issue.

19 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Question?  is Detroit really good or did GB make Minnesota look better than they really are week one. The Lions are laying a good butt whipping on them today.

Checked the score expecting the lions to be up by 20.  its 14-7....?  

Man, I hate being right all the time.

The Lions are going to field a legit team.

Campbell isn't the offensive mind he needs to be, so they're going to have to get lucky at QB, but they're not going to be the gimme victory for a while.

Them drafting Jameson Williams instead of Jordan Davis or Kyle Hamilton probably saved us a serious amount of wins.

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, I hate being right all the time.

The Lions are going to field a legit team.

Campbell isn't the offensive mind he needs to be, so they're going to have to get lucky at QB, but they're not going to be the gimme victory for a while.

Them drafting Jameson Williams instead of Jordan Davis or Kyle Hamilton probably saved us a serious amount of wins.

I mean, they've had 50 top 10 picks over the last 50 years basically. They should be good, in fact, really good. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Titans already up 21-10 on the Raiders. Maybe they can lend Davante back to the Packers by midseason

That was a game I was interested in both teams 0-2 but supposedly good. We see who wants it more. I love Tae, but won’t be mad if he watches us in the postseason this year. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I mean, they've had 50 top 10 picks over the last 50 years basically. They should be good, in fact, really good. 

Plenty of talent, I think they have a decent record this year. We’ll see if they can overcome the many curses they have been afflicted with.