GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

4 hours ago, Slateman said:

This is stupid. Cousins played well enough to win the game.

No he didn't. The interception was dreadful and he needs to stop holding the ball forever. He's not the main reason we lost but he sure as hell didn't play well enough to win. 

28 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No he didn't. The interception was dreadful and he needs to stop holding the ball forever. He's not the main reason we lost but he sure as hell didn't play well enough to win. 

Vs the Vikings if Crowder doesn’t drop a TD pass & Doc doesn’t fall down on a would be TD, we put up 41 on arguably the best defense in the nfl! He played well enough to beat the Vikings for sure.

He’s only thrown 5 ints on 313 attempts that amazing! The team around him needs to be able to overcome an int and still win but they struggle to on D and he gets little help from his outside wrs and running game. The fumbles this year by him (a few on the OL) Crowder and Davis have been bigger issues an int Kirk throws every other game.  Also, he has to hold on to the ball because all our wrs struggle to get off jams at the line of scrimmage and don’t always win.

I’m sure you still love Crowder and Davis despite their multiple fumbles and one of Davis’ was retuned for a TD. You’re extremely biased against Kirk.

Edited by turtle28

Saints are #5 in passing - not surprising. They are #3 in rushing - they're able & willing to run. New Orleans put up 40+ points last week and Brees threw 0 TDs. 

I think if Washington has a good day on defense maybe they hold NO to around 100 yards rushing. But I don't believe they'll have a good day, closer to 200 yards rushing for the Saints. 

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

" he played well enough"

what are you talking lol ? How is 6 sacks a safety a good game .

he didn't throw any ints but that does not excuse the fact he did crappy .

like I'm stunned you and turtle just said that.

good games where the 49ers when Kirk did well Seattle was awful .

30 points on one of the best defenses in the NFL with absolute garbage on the offensive line.

Was he a superstar, no. Did he make mistakes? Yes. But that offense scored 30 points. If God himself had come down and guaranteed that the Redskins were going to score 30 points against the Vikings, I would have bet my mortgage and everything penny I could scrape, beg, borrow and steal on the Redskins winning that game.

It's not that Cousins is playing at an elite level. It's that the only way the team can win is if he does.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

30 points. Tell me which quarterbacks put up 30 points on the Vikings.

Edited by Slateman

10 minutes ago, Slateman said:

30 points on one of the best defenses in the NFL with absolute garbage on the offensive line.

Was he a superstar, no. Did he make mistakes? Yes. But that offense scored 30 points. If God himself had come down and guaranteed that the Redskins were going to score 30 points against the Vikings, I would have bet my mortgage and everything penny I could scrape, beg, borrow and steal on the Redskins winning that game.

It's not that Cousins is playing at an elite level. It's that the only way the team can win is if he does.

30 points. Tell me which quarterbacks put up 30 points on the Vikings.

We talking about seattle

and the Vikings game was average but he left plays off the field such as Doctson open touchdown.

i won't be a bully to him to on that game we all know the defense lost is that game plain and simple.

25 minutes ago, SeattleSkin said:

Saints are #5 in passing - not surprising. They are #3 in rushing - they're able & willing to run. New Orleans put up 40+ points last week and Brees threw 0 TDs. 

I think if Washington has a good day on defense maybe they hold NO to around 100 yards rushing. But I don't believe they'll have a good day, closer to 200 yards rushing for the Saints. 

We match up well tho

we can beat the saints but we need to as usual throw some zone blitzes and run the ball.

• Like 1

Kirk didn’t play perfect last week but he did play well enough to win most weeks against most teams. Minnesota is a top team like I kept saying. We just got to get this offense clicking and play enough defense. This game is going to be very very tough we can win but someone has to spark a fire under this group or we will probably be out