When should Pittsburgh switch to Kenny Pickett?

biggie.

When should Pittsburgh switch to Kenny Pickett?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Now, after the bye or redshirted?

• Now
    • After the bye
    • Keep him redshirted

I’d like to take this moment to apologize for being a Mitch apologist. I don’t know if it was me actually thinking he had more to offer than the general consensus on him or me just wanting that for him. But he just doesn’t have it. 

Generally I like to bench rookies for as long as possible but he’s almost a quarter century old already. Throw him in. 

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Must protect Tomlin never had a losing season stat 👀

I always thought it was overrated because not all “non losing” seasons are a success. 

2018 they got 9-6-1 after starting out 7-2. That’s a complete disaster anyway you slice it lol. But but they didn’t have a losing record bro 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I always thought it was overrated because not all “non losing” seasons are a success. 

2018 they got 9-6-1 after starting out 7-2. That’s a complete disaster anyway you slice it lol. But but they didn’t have a losing record bro 

Totally agree

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Or 2 years ago when they were 11-0 and everyone knew they were a mid team and then got washed in the playoffs.