Peterman?

Buffalo Fan

7 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Back to Peterman and today's game...

Here's what I have crunched, but the info in parenthesis is based on Tyrod being under center.

Bills 20 (125 yds rushing, 195 yds passing, 1 turnover) I think Peterman gives us ~35 more yds through the air, but another turnover because of his willingness to take more chances. This would result is the same score. However, if we can win the turnover battle by +1, I think we win by 1 point.

Chargers 21 (105 yds rushing, 265 yds passing, 1 turnover)

Your calculator is broke.

This should be the end of Peterman talk and let's focus on making the offense more Taylor friendly.  This game proves to me we need a QB in the first round let him sit behind Taylor next year then let him play and I have two QB's in mind Mason Rudoplh or Baker Makfeild.  They are winners and that's what we need.  Also we need all our picks to address several needs on this team.  I think we draft besides QB with our 1st pick we take best player available period.  

The rest of this season for me is less about winning and more about seeing how players react to McDermott and hoping he doesn't lose the lockeroom. 

People always buy in when you're winning but we're in the middle of a 3 game losing streak with more than likely 2 more to follow. How does he react as a coach and how do the leaders on the team respond? December will be interesting for a whole different reason then the last few years.

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The rest of this season for me is less about winning and more about seeing how players react to McDermott and hoping he doesn't lose the lockeroom. 

People always buy in when you're winning but we're in the middle of a 3 game losing streak with more than likely 2 more to follow. How does he react as a coach and how do the leaders on the team respond? December will be interesting for a whole different reason then the last few years.

Oddly enough I’m not worried about this. I really think the guys like playing for Sean and respect him.

Archived