BDL 2022 Week 3 - Raleigh Firebirds @ Cancun Kaiju

RedGold

Who Wins?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Raleigh Firebirds
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2022 at 04:00 AM

44 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am having a lot of trouble making a decision on this game there are definitely things I don't like about both sides both sides of this game which I will explain when I finally make a decision. I have about a 2 and a 1/2 hour drive from right now and then I will sit down and make a decision

I’d like to add how handsome you theoretically look today 😎

Anyway, I get why blue went run heavy but I think using Mahomes more would’ve benefit their team in this game. I thought Cancun out gameplanned Raleigh but I like some of the weapons Kyler has to work with. He’s also protected much better so beyond the blitzes where Murray relies on his athleticism, I think he’ll have a clean pocket most of the game. Ultimately, I took the road team in a high scoring 31-27 affair.

I ran into some trouble at work so I could not Hope on this game and time had I voted I would have gone with Cancun. But I do feel the need to explain why that's why I'm making this post. I do not think outside of patch of my homes the Cancun has a very compelling offense. I think they're roster overall is far below that of Raleigh. Having said that it is not my job as a voter to explain how Raleigh is going to defend the run, It's something they absolutely did not do in their game plan it felt like their game plan was very lazy. That is the only reason I would have voted for Cancun had Raleigh  Put more effort into their defensive gameplan I'm thinking they probably win this game in a landslide