Unpolished 1st Mock of the year

Dr.O

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Clearly your just a guy that likes those guys that are hated by everyone. I think I’ve only seen you and maybe 2 others on here want Mayfield. You’re definitely in the minority.

You have no evidence that I have zeroed on Mayfield for 1st round.

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Clearly your just a guy that likes those guys that are hated by everyone. I think I’ve only seen you and maybe 2 others on here want Mayfield. You’re definitely in the minority.

That doesn't really mean anything, there were large groups of people that wanted Doctson and Treadwell over Lee and look how that's turned out.

Mayfield is by far my favorite college player and has been since mid 2015 He is also the best college QB in the country. He is accurate at all levels of the field, has control over a top ranked offense even though that offense lost 3 of it’s top players last season  to the NFL. Will he make it as an NFL starter? I don’t know.  He has the on field poise and arm strength but his size is against him. I think it all depends on who drafts him. IMO a Bowles led Jets would not be a good fit. I think he’s a good fit for a NO team in the bottom of the first or the Chargers or Miami in the 2nd. Those teams have offensive minders coaches and would probably have a plan on how to use him. However I can also see how he could very easily fall to the 3rd or 4th round depending on his performance at the senior bowl and combine and if his size is under 6’ and his hands are under 9”.

Archived