BDL 2022 Week 3 - Seoul Dragons @ Anchorage Trappers

MD4L

Who Wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Seoul Dragons
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2022 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

So I think 1st of all both teams did really good a year in terms of game plans. I also think both teams have a really good roster honestly,  Although there are some areas where Seoul is still 'getting there'. 

1st of all I do think that that the wider fever group that Seoul has might very well struggle against the Anchorage secondary. But I also agree with RT, In that the decision to run to the outside when soul decided to attack the middle Ended up being a really good decision obviously neither one knew what the other was going to do but it worked out in favor of Anchorage.

I think at the start of this game Seoul wood would score some points  However as the game progressed I think Anchorage would run away with this a bit.

I'm going to go Anchorage by 14.

Thanks for voting 

4 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

Went Anchorage. He does good offensive game plans, and in this one even focused on stretch outside runs while Seoul was bulking up inside.

I also think his roster is simply too talented for Seoul to overcome this week.

This.

However, Seoul's squad is looking good though and should only look better as the year progresses.

I think Seoul has some real issues at OT right now with Fant playing through injury (now on the IR) and Brown struggling.  Anchorage should force some bad throws from Russ who himself is struggling this year

Everyone else for some reason thinks Seoul is concentrating on the run inside, he just said he has good interior run stopping DT.  Thats not concentrating, just stating facts.  Boogie Basham should prob be more involved though and rotating in for clark on passing downs.

On the opposite side, Anchorage does use their tackles strangths running outside and should find some success

I think Bateman is gonna beat ward pretty consistently when they match up.  I don't know what is going on with Denzel this year , whether hes playing through an injurty or what, but he has really struggled

I think the Anchorage offense has success running while pressuring Russ to not a lot f points.  Burrow finally looked better this week so hopefully his weapons will catch fire too for the Anchorage offense to really start clicking

Anchorage 20-10