The Good, the Bad the time to complain vs. Titans

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Gruden never had the best wr in football 

Neither does McDaniels....

I'm sorry, but Adams hasn't looked anywhere close to the best WR in football this year, even when the ball has been in his hands. 

I'll admit, a lot of that is his usage on stupid things like jet sweeps, but it's not like he's utterly dominating either. 

• Like 2

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Neither does McDaniels....

I'm sorry, but Adams hasn't looked anywhere close to the best WR in football this year, even when the ball has been in his hands. 

I'll admit, a lot of that is his usage on stupid things like jet sweeps, but it's not like he's utterly dominating either. 

He caught 15 passes the first week 

and has averaged at least one touchdown each game

he’s not being schemed open

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

He caught 15 passes the first week 

and has averaged at least one touchdown each game

he’s not being schemed open

Like I said, a lot of it is the usage. 

However, if a guy isn't being used properly, they're just not the best X in football. If Tom Brady is asked to be a running QB, he wouldn't be the best QB in the game until that changed. 

Adams has WR1 potential, but if Josh can't figure out how to not use him like Laviska Shenault, the potential is meaningless.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Like I said, a lot of it is the usage. 

However, if a guy isn't being used properly, they're just not the best X in football. If Tom Brady is asked to be a running QB, he wouldn't be the best QB in the game until that changed. 

Adams has WR1 potential, but if Josh can't figure out how to not use him like Laviska Shenault, the potential is meaningless.

The only player that doesn’t need to be schemed open in the NFL is Tyreek Hill. Everyone else has to be scheming a way to where you can’t just bracket them every play in every situation. 

It's panic button time. 

Our players look disinterested. 

I don't care if the D held the Titans in the second half, they look awful and get us into holes. Graham's scheme is highly suspect and it's going to remain a problem. 

As for the offense....I don't even know what to say. Adams isn't being used right, Waller forgot how to catch, our OL plays musical chairs of inefficiency, we totally abandon the run game every week, we dial up screens on 3rd and 18, guys drop passes left and right, and everything looks forced and labored. It's like guys are trying to rely on raw talent in a game of f*** it and chuck it. McDaniels looks lost as a HC. I mean, what's with all the cute trick plays? And it just doesn't seem like anyone is buying in at this point.They look like they don't care and don't want to win, which is something plenty worried about when McDaniels was hired. We ditched a guy the team loved for one of the most unlikeable guys in the league, under the hope that he'd matured and changed and would yield better results, and that just doesn't appear to be the case. 

• Like 1