The Good, the Bad the time to complain vs. Titans

RaidersAreOne

Although horrible in the first half, I was very impressed with our D as the game went on. We didn't have Moehrig or Perryman, but also lost some others at pointslike Hobbs. 

Henry didn't go for over 200 yards rushing alone which I wouldn't have been shocked if he did. Jones is such a disappointment though. Koonce made an awesome play in his very limited PT. We need to get him in the rotation more.

• Like 1

I was afraid of the Jones signing all along, 5 came in 1 game last yr. so I was concerned, didn’t seem like we signed anyone to really push the pocket from inside, so I was concerned.....lol + smh!!  Yet we still won’t fix it, whatever suh wanted would’ve been worth it. In my humble opinion. Let’s not even mention the o line.....or the crazy/stupid rb signings/usage!! Bolden and Jones and JE?...... what’s the common denominator? Only ex pat im ok with right now is Harmon. 

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

I was afraid of the Jones signing all along, 5 came in 1 game last yr. so I was concerned, didn’t seem like we signed anyone to really push the pocket from inside, so I was concerned.....lol + smh!!  Yet we still won’t fix it, whatever suh wanted would’ve been worth it. In my humble opinion. Let’s not even mention the o line.....or the crazy/stupid rb signings/usage!! Bolden and Jones and JE?...... what’s the common denominator? Only ex pat im ok with right now is Harmon. 

Jefferson and Thomas look like Aaron Donald compared to the pocket pushers we have now it’s brutal 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

As of now is it safe to say Carr was playing way better when he had Ruggs. Last year  compared to having Adams this year ?. Other factors Gruden vs Mcdaniels as Play callers obviously 

ruggs wasnt getting crazy doubles and.. mcdaniels. 

Only way McDaniels would get fired after 1 season would be only 2-4 wins with a total locker room rebellion. A 6 or 7 win season would be disappointing but not enough IMO.

I am curious if Ziegler would do it though. They were clearly brought in at the hip no matter what

• Like 1