2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

I'm open to drafting a WR early, but I also like adding a vet on the other side of GW. Depends on how much cap we can create. Having someone who has been a #1 WR before like Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen, Hopkins, and others can really help as far as mentoring GW and Moore. Also, their experience will help who ever is at QB.

Now defenses got tapes on GW, so the coverages he will see going forward will be different. Add a vet to teach him how to adapt and take the attention off Wilson. This will make defenses hesitant to load the box. 

15 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm open to drafting a WR early, but I also like adding a vet on the other side of GW. Depends on how much cap we can create. Having someone who has been a #1 WR before like Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen, Hopkins, and others can really help as far as mentoring GW and Moore. Also, their experience will help who ever is at QB.

Now defenses got tapes on GW, so the coverages he will see going forward will be different. Add a vet to teach him how to adapt and take the attention off Wilson. This will make defenses hesitant to load the box. 

If we do end up with Rodgers, Lazard is the guy that makes sense.

I'm not sure how their relationship is underneath the surface though, Lazard said he's done in Green Bay the night the season ended, he obviously feels some type of way about someone in that organization. Is it Rodgers?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Hopkins should be looked at after draft but I won't be surprised that there will be many teams seeking for his service.  Thomas could be had if he actually runs well.  Allen would be nice to obtain.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 12:46 PM, xrade said:

Tough one to be sure. I look at like this; if we had drafted an OT with one of three FRP’s last year, would we be having this conversation?  My guess is no.  Sauce, Wilson and Tyler Smith? would have been nice.

I’d rather not double down on a mistake. It is also too early. Perhaps there will be OT’s in round 2 that could be starters. The point is we should draft a starting caliber OT this year and try to end this **** show of pathetic OL play. 

I am with you as far as the OL is concerned and I would be okay with an OT and a starting quality C in round 2. 

But this is a deep class at O.T. and picking one up as late as the third round could still wind up with a starting calibre O.T.

But I hate passing on talent because we have a need, especially if that talent can be a game changer, i.e. Sauce, Wilson, etc.  To J.D's credit he jumped at the opportunity to move up and draft B.H.

So if we are in the first round and there are difference makers on D or O available do you pass and draft an OL which we need? I draft the difference maker on D or O and pick up the OT/C in round 2. 

Lastly because of our lack of assets, draft capitol, I would not be opposed to drafting down. Likewise will JD trade Moore and Mims this offseason will he be shopping them for draft picks as well as cb Hall is he going to be traded?

Siaki Ika skips Senior Bowl.  umm. It may kill his chance to be taken in 1st round.   Should be very popular target in 2nd round.

Watch out for Zacch Pickens and Byron Young.    If size matters to you then check out on Cameron Young and maybe Jerrod Clark.

Seeing a lot recently of people having us draft Quentin Johnston the WR from TCU at 13 if we trade for Rodgers and don’t have to give up that 1st and add Bak.

I’ve watched a good amount of TCU living close. And most on here now how much I’ve screamed for ya to draft WR over the years. This guy has all the tools. But isn’t polished. Can be a Hopkins type guy if he can pit it all together. But he quite frankly hasn’t shown it yet. He’d be getting drafted quite a bit on potential. He wouldn’t come in and be a star as a rookie. Which we have GW who can be that. As he’s more polished. But man a young WR group of GW, Moore and Johnston is nasty.

24 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Just in case I am not around this week.

Shrine Game will be televised on NFLN at 830pm eastern on Thursday, February 2.

Senior Bowl will be televised on NFLN at 230pm eastern on Saturday, February 4.

What about the Bllue  Gray game that use to a be big  deal?

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Seeing a lot recently of people having us draft Quentin Johnston the WR from TCU at 13 if we trade for Rodgers and don’t have to give up that 1st and add Bak.

I’ve watched a good amount of TCU living close. And most on here now how much I’ve screamed for ya to draft WR over the years. This guy has all the tools. But isn’t polished. Can be a Hopkins type guy if he can pit it all together. But he quite frankly hasn’t shown it yet. He’d be getting drafted quite a bit on potential. He wouldn’t come in and be a star as a rookie. Which we have GW who can be that. As he’s more polished. But man a young WR group of GW, Moore and Johnston is nasty.

For 2nd round, I am down.