2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Which of them will win rookie of the year in 2023?  Any idea? lol.

With us, I think JL Skinner, JMS, Tuipulotu, Bergeron, Avila, To'oTo'o, Cedric Tillman, Nolan Smith, and a few others would be in consideration. I would add Hyatt but I think he's a 1st rounder after the combine. 

21 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

With us, I think JL Skinner, JMS, Tuipulotu, Bergeron, Avila, To'oTo'o, Cedric Tillman, Nolan Smith, and a few others would be in consideration. I would add Hyatt but I think he's a 1st rounder after the combine. 

OL? Not happen.  Tillman maybe not because Wilson should monopolize games.  Smith can be it if Jets adjust the defense the way Dan Quinn did for Cowboys. 

Hyatt and Smith could end up in 1st round.

I guess we won't have another rookie player of the year since we may focus on trenches. What a letdown. lol

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

OL? Not happen.  Tillman maybe not because Wilson should monopolize games.  Smith can be it if Jets adjust the defense the way Dan Quinn did for Cowboys. 

Hyatt and Smith could end up in 1st round.

I guess we won't have another rookie player of the year since we may focus on trenches. What a letdown. lol

lol I don't get what you're saying about oline. You don't like JMS, Bergeron, Wright, Duncan, or Wypler? 

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

What about QB?  Let's pollute qb room.

You know my feeling about the QB position every day for a week and a half I said this is going to be the next Jets disaster. So i will say it again. THE JETS DON'T HAVE A STARTING QB ON OUR ROSTER.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

It’s a great things we had 4 picks in the top 36 LAST YEAR!!!

This draft class isn’t nearly as talented. Might very well play into JD being ok with giving up picks this year for the right player.

Or repeatedly trading down to get more swings.

12 minutes ago, xrade said:

What are people's thoughts on Jaxon Smith-Njigba?  Prior to the college season, he was the consensus top WR poised to go top ten.

All depends on how FA shakes out. I right now would say we shouldn’t go WR again Round 1. But we go out and get a OT and FS. I for sure could be happy going WR at 13. This is all assuming we even still have that pick. 

36 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

All depends on how FA shakes out. I right now would say we shouldn’t go WR again Round 1. But we go out and get a OT and FS. I for sure could be happy going WR at 13. This is all assuming we even still have that pick. 

I agree about not spending a FRP on a WR, I am curious as to  what people think of JSN's potential in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, xrade said:

I agree about not spending a FRP on a WR, I am curious as to  what people think of JSN's potential in the NFL.

I know I’m probably in the minority in this….. but I actually have him as WR1 for me. Jordan Addison is my WR2. I watch a lot of TCU and Q doesn’t do it for me.

JSN would be the hands down WR1 if he didn’t miss pretty much the whole season IMO. Think of how good GW and Olave were as rookies… and JSN was actually better than them in 2021 at OSU. Let that sink in. And Harrison Jr I have as one of the best WR prospects for 2024 that I’ve ever seen.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I know I’m probably in the minority in this….. but I actually have him as WR1 for me. Jordan Addison is my WR2. I watch a lot of TCU and Q doesn’t do it for me.

JSN would be the hands down WR1 if he didn’t miss pretty much the whole season IMO. Think of how good GW and Olave were as rookies… and JSN was actually better than them in 2021 at OSU. Let that sink in. And Harrison Jr I have as one of the best WR prospects for 2024 that I’ve ever seen.

All these really good WR at OSU begs the question;  are the WR's making the QB's there look better than they really are?  I ask this only because OSU WR's seem to do well in the NFL whereas OSU QB's not so much.

• Like 1