2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

16 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Talk about underselling him. He’s arguably the best of all time. Certainly top 5. 

talk about overselling him.  Theres zero way you can put Rodgers above these three

Brady, Manning, Montana

in my opinion ahead of him

Brees, Elway

Arguably either way

Marino, Favre, Young, Tarkenton

Certainly top five is an oversell

51 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

talk about overselling him.  Theres zero way you can put Rodgers above these three

Brady, Manning, Montana

Brees, Elway

Arguably either way

Yeah good one. The guy I quoted said Rodgers has been a good qb. That’s laughable. I have said he is arguably the best qb of all time. As he’s named every time the debate is talked about and consistently is ranked as the #1. 

Personally he’s not my #1 qb for what it’s worth but the fact you’ve listed a few other names of which all would be considered some of the best of all time only reenforces why the poster ‘undersold’ Rodgers. 

Not sure why you’re getting involved to be honest. 

2 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Yeah good one. The guy I quoted said Rodgers has been a good qb. That’s laughable. I have said he is arguably the best qb of all time. As he’s named every time the debate is talked about and consistently is ranked as the #1. 

Personally he’s not my #1 qb for what it’s worth but the fact you’ve listed a few other names of which all would be considered some of the best of all time only reenforces why the poster ‘undersold’ Rodgers. 

Not sure why you’re getting involved to be honest. 

Please find me the places where it's said he's the number one qb of all time that's not a Homer gb site because as you say, he's "conaistently ranked #1" 

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Please find me the places where it's said he's the number one qb of all time that's not a Homer gb site because as you say, he's "conaistently ranked #1" 

I haven’t got the time to be going through different places but when discussed Rodgers is always in the discussion as one of the best to ever do it. Not sure what is hard to grasp?! You even had him in your top qbs when you listed yours. 

When the original poster said he was good. That was an undersell. Anyway no worries we will leave it there. 

2 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

I haven’t got the time to be going through different places but when discussed Rodgers is always in the discussion as one of the best to ever do it. Not sure what is hard to grasp?! You even had him in your top qbs when you listed yours. 

When the original poster said he was good. That was an undersell. Anyway no worries we will leave it there. 

That could be because there aren't any....

i'm not arguing he's been great..he has.  I'm arguing your "he's the greatest of all time" talk.  If you can argue adjectives and semantics about "good", you should expect to hear it on your own comments

On 2/22/2023 at 4:44 PM, bcb1213 said:

Brady, Manning, Montana

Brees, Elway

Arguably either way

You left JOHN UNITAS OFF THE LIST

Not to take anything away from Brady, but lets be honest here. He played in the weakest division in football for most of his career. The Jets, Dolphins and Patriots were all weak sisters and accounted for 6 of their wins in any given year.

So N.E. realistically had to win 4 more games and make the playoffs. The first SB win was against Oakland, and Oakland was robbed by the officiating and catapulted N.E. into the SB and a win. 

Seattle blew a S.B. win by passing the ball instead of using perhaps the greatest RB in football with 3 downs to use and on the 1 yard line. Shoot people in Seattle are still talking about how the coaching staff blew it. 

Atlanta blew it after having the lead, and allowing N.E. to come back and win it. Atlanta was the worse fold in SB history. 

So I give N.E. credit, but Brady's accomplishments are way overblown. Thats 3 S.B. which could have had a much different outcome.

He won against the Chiefs 2 years ago, and had Maholms running for his life by the defense but why? The Chiefs lost 2 pro bowl OL weeks prior to the playoffs.  Put those OL in and outcome is totally different. 

Thats 4 SB which he is credited to him, and I understand. But IMHO Montana was a money QB, won 3 SB's he would be the GOAT.

My aim is not to take anything away from Brady, he was and is a good QB, I would even say one of the best. 

But if you take everything into account and the poor division that he was blessed to be in, how many SB would Rodgers have won if he were on N.E.?

13 minutes ago, Big T said:

Not to take anything away from Brady, but lets be honest here. He played in the weakest division in football for most of his career. The Jets, Dolphins and Patriots were all weak sisters and accounted for 6 of their wins in any given year.

So N.E. realistically had to win 4 more games and make the playoffs. The first SB win was against Oakland, and Oakland was robbed by the officiating and catapulted N.E. into the SB and a win. 

Seattle blew a S.B. win by passing the ball instead of using perhaps the greatest RB in football with 3 downs to use and on the 1 yard line. Shoot people in Seattle are still talking about how the coaching staff blew it. 

Atlanta blew it after having the lead, and allowing N.E. to come back and win it. Atlanta was the worse fold in SB history. 

So I give N.E. credit, but Brady's accomplishments are way overblown. Thats 3 S.B. which could have had a much different outcome.

He won against the Chiefs 2 years ago, and had Maholms running for his life by the defense but why? The Chiefs lost 2 pro bowl OL weeks prior to the playoffs.  Put those OL in and outcome is totally different. 

Thats 4 SB which he is credited to him, and I understand. But IMHO Montana was a money QB, won 3 SB's he would be the GOAT.

My aim is not to take anything away from Brady, he was and is a good QB, I would even say one of the best. 

But if you take everything into account and the poor division that he was blessed to be in, how many SB would Rodgers have won if he were on N.E.?

You do realize the bears have had one winning record in nine years and the lions are in the nfc north right?