2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Let's say we sign an older QB like Rodgers or Tannehill but Bryce Young slips to our pick, are you considering taking him? 

I Mean there’s probably no way he slides to 13. So not even thinking about it. We go get. Only guy I want is hooker to develop

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I Mean there’s probably no way he slides to 13. So not even thinking about it. We go get. Only guy I want is hooker to develop

Better question:   Would you throw beer bottle at OLED TV if Jets passed on Young for other prospect?

I know I won't but you?

S Sydney Brown has tested well but I am not ready to mark him as 2nd round value yet.  I suggest you to check him out just in case if his value is actually rising by the draft.  Not to mention, his overall combine numbers are better than Brian Branch and Antonio Johnson. 

6 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Better question:   Would you throw beer bottle at OLED TV if Jets passed on Young for other prospect?

I know I won't but you?

Man. Few years back 100% if we went DL for the 100th time in a row. Only position I’d say now I’d get pissed at us going would be CB. We have Sauce, Reed, MC2. Don’t waste draft capital there.

12 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Will Levis is weird.  He can't stand milk but he can eat cheese.  Mayo in coffee????????    He better not be a Jet just in case if he turns into a successful qb.   Can't imagine StarBucks selling Mayoffee in NYC as new fad. lol.

Levis / Wilson / Darnold

spider-man-meme?fimg-ssr-default

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xrade said:

Nothing to do with morality. Everything to do with character. How do you think the victims families feel?  Or does that not concern you?

Seriously, do you think the players (people) of the stupid actions who died didn't die because of their own foolishness and disregard for human life, their own or thank God for pedestrians or for other drivers?

Of course we feel for the families, but to put the entire incident on one man, and only because he fled doesn't speak to his character. My point is fear is a powerful force which sometimes can cause us to become cowards and at other times cause us to rise to the occasion and become heroes. 

2 hours ago, Big T said:

Seriously, do you think the players (people) of the stupid actions who died didn't die because of their own foolishness and disregard for human life, their own or thank God for pedestrians or for other drivers?

Of course we feel for the families, but to put the entire incident on one man, and only because he fled doesn't speak to his character. My point is fear is a powerful force which sometimes can cause us to become cowards and at other times cause us to rise to the occasion and become heroes. 

Yeah I want the guy who's not a coward in the face of fear and can do the right thing in those moments.

Hard pass.

9 hours ago, Big T said:

My point is fear is a powerful force which sometimes can cause us to become cowards

Fear is a powerful force. How one responds  to it based on character. His first response was to run. He’s a ******* *****. Poor character. Poor upbringing. Let some other team wish they did not draft him.