2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Problem with having JSN is that Lazard would play outside for majority of time.  That isn't smart move for Jets.

JSN isn’t making it to us now. There was already a small chance he’d make it to 13. But no there’s no way he makes it past GB and NE who both could use a WR ahead of us.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

JSN isn’t making it to us now. There was already a small chance he’d make it to 13. But no there’s no way he makes it past GB and NE who both could use a WR ahead of us.

GB isn't going to draft JSN.   Patriots may.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

GB isn't going to draft JSN.   Patriots may.

Why it fits with how everything is looking to go down.

GB in 15 years of AR at QB never spend a 1st a skill position player (WR, TE, RB) and they do days after he's traded.

AR doesn't show up to voluntary camp last year with new skill guys brought in. Gets traded to the Jets and does Voluntary camps with us.

I do see GB going JSN if there or even Kincaid or Meyer. Which is good for us. Bc we want an OT to fall to us. 

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Why it fits with how everything is looking to go down.

GB in 15 years of AR at QB never spend a 1st a skill position player (WR, TE, RB) and they do days after he's traded.

AR doesn't show up to voluntary camp last year with new skill guys brought in. Gets traded to the Jets and does Voluntary camps with us.

I do see GB going JSN if there or even Kincaid or Meyer. Which is good for us. Bc we want an OT to fall to us. 

Rodgers was with Packers for 15 years but yet you mentioned that he was no show last year.  Is that a reason why Packers finally take skill prospect after trading Rodgers away?   ha.

Last time Packers took skill prospects was 2002 for WR and 2000 for TE.  Mike Sherman oversaw those picks.  Since Ted Thompson took over GM job, Packers have yet to draft one in 1st and continued drafting non 1st round skill prospects.  Many of them ended up solid NFL players.   Current GM Brian Gutekunst should carry that philosophy as he already has Romeo Doubs and Christian Watson on the roster. 

There are a dozen of prospects that can fill out in slot for this draft anyway as Packers continue enjoying having successful non 1st round skill prospects.  

I fail to see Packers will change it up.👈

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Think we go OT or Edge now, I think we like JSN a lot but with the way the boards shaping up I don’t think he’ll make it to us think Darnell Wright will be the pick

I'm with you. If I had to place a bet on who the pick is... I say it's Wright. I think the other 3 guys are gone by 15 as well as JSN

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Have to come out of this draft with

LT

C

DT

LB or S preferably both

maybe WR

really don’t want to stray from that 

I think the C ship sailed after we lost pick No. 42 and McGovern re-signed. I would be very surprised if we drafted Schmitz or Wypler now. I think there is a chance that we draft an interior O-lineman on day 3.

OT, DT, LB, S 

I think four of our five picks will be for those positions. 

The last pick? I want a developmental QB.

3 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I think the C ship sailed after we lost pick No. 42 and McGovern re-signed. I would be very surprised if we drafted Schmitz or Wypler now. I think there is a chance that we draft an interior O-lineman on day 3.

OT, DT, LB, S 

I think four of our five picks will be for those positions. 

The last pick? I want a developmental QB.

He’s on a one year deal. Huge Center depth in the class we can get a guy in the 4th or 5th to start next year.