Game 3 Postgame: Tampa GETS it

mikebpackfan

The NBA reffing documentary has killed my trust in sports. The second that thing looked out of hand EVERY call went Tampa's way. We gotta compensate for being a small market, even though our fan base is huge. Just like the league hated Stafford until he went to LA.

And you can't tell me that LA hosting a NFC Championship game in the new stadium wasn't a priority. Who should play first? Nashville or the game where the conditions will be unplayable by halftime? 

Edited by oldmansmell
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

I think that I will keep it positive , we went to Tampa and got a win , considering how much we have struggled down there I'll take the w any day ! Special shout out to our special teams ! They had a pretty dam good game today.

Exactly. They certainly played Tampa at the right time considering their injury situation, but that's the NFL. First win for them in Tampa prior to November in 26 years. Glad they don't go to Miami until Xmas

11 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

The NBA reffing documentary has killed my trust in sports. The second that thing looked out of hand EVERY call went Tampa's way. We gotta compensate for being a small market, even though our fan base is huge. Just like the league hated Stafford until he went to LA.

And you can't tell me that LA hosting a NFC Championship game in the new stadium wasn't a priority. Who should play first? Nashville or the game where the conditions will be unplayable by halftime? 

What the hell are you going on about?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:
7 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I'm ready to see Toure. I've seen enough of of Winfree he does nothing for me. The guys a waste of a roster spot.

Good thing he is on the practice squad

i'd guess GB would be using Winfree as a practice squad call up now, giving Toure more time in the system before considering calling him up for game  day if needed.   I think teams can only call a player up 3x before they lose that ability and have to keep the player on the 53

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

i'd guess GB would be using Winfree as a practice squad call up now, giving Toure more time in the system before considering calling him up for game  day if needed.   I think teams can only call a player up 3x before they lose that ability and have to keep the player on the 53

Toure went to the PS?

27 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

I fell like you typed this while holding one finger in the air.

Just missed the part about the refs being a bunch of cannibalistic pedophiles