Points Per Game 28.0 28.7
Points Allowed Per Game 12.7 16.7
Total Yards 380.7 455.7
Yards Passing 257.3 305.3
Yards Rushing 123.3 150.3
Yards Allowed 323.3 325.7
Pass Yards Allowed 268.3 215.7
Rush Yards Allowed 55.0 110.0

Well, after destroying Carson Wentz this past Sunday another 2017 Favorite comes to town, ice cream and all. Doug already has the Jags turned around from the HC debacle of a hire that was Urban Myer.

Thier defense is creating TO's, creating pressure and might actually be the toughest test yet for the Birds offense.

While I do believe we have the better team and should win, any given Sunday always applies.

Time: 1pm

2-1 Jags

Vs

3-0 Eagles

big tits GIF

bouncing boobs GIF

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Last stop in our revenge denying tour after ruining Reagor’s long awaited return to Philly last week and terrorizing Carson yesterday.

we're getting revenge on Doug for winning a SB? nvm, misread it.

Edited by Jeezla

Jags allowing just 55 rush yards per game? Pretty impressive. Our run D will need to be on point vs J Rob and Eitenne. Slay on Kirk I'm guessing. As good as the Jags are playing over the last 2 weeks, it's hard to see them beating us at home. I don't think their roster is as talented as Minny's. Devin Lloyd is already looking really good. Props to all of us that wanted him. If our DL plays even 75% as well as they did vs Wentz, we should win, but I'm assuming the Jags OL will put up much more resistance than Washington's.

Who comes out of this with more receiving yards? AJ or Slim Reaper?

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Nabbs didn’t add boobs. Auto L imminent. 

Not gonna lie. My GD phone won't let me add them. Computer has me locked out? 

Might use the others but PM any and all. Maybe phone will work. lol

I'll replace when I've got other options I can copy and paste with phone. lol

Edited by Nabbs4u

Have James Robinson in all of my leagues, so hoping he does well, but the rest of the Jags stink.

Guessing Slay and Bradberry shut down Kirk and Zay respectively, so it'll be on Maddox to have a good outing vs wily vet Marvin Jones.

Mailata and Lane vs Josh Allen and the young buck Travon Walker will be a fun trench battle.

As good as Devin Lloyd looks, should be a big mismatch anytime he's 1 on 1 with Goedert.

Tyson Campbell one of the few CB's who can run with Quez on a deep route, but he'll most likely be on AJ or Slim Reaper. Their safeties are not very fast. Hopefully Quez can get loose a couple times.

Eagles win by at least 10 with a raucous home crowd making life tough for T Law.

Guessing Doug gets a majority positive reception. Would be odd booing the guy we have a statue of near the stadium. Watch some cute Jags fan try to throw a Jaguar polo and visor on the statue.

Edited by Jeezla