Week 4: Jags @ Eagles

Nabbs4u

Our schedule is so insanely good that 17-0 really isn't out of the question if we get past the Jags. The Cards aren't that good. The Packers aren't that good (but should be better in week 12). The Titans aren't that good. The Saints aren't that good, and we might get them without Kamara. I dunno what the hay is going on with his suspension.

If this teams key players stay healthy (Hurts, Mailata, Kelce, Lane, DeVo, AJ, Goed, Slay, Bradberry) and the DL keeps playing well, 17-0 is not out of the question. there's a 98% chance it doesn't happen, but a solid 2% chance we run the table, then lose to TB or LAR in the NFC playoffs.

30 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Our schedule is so insanely good that 17-0 really isn't out of the question if we get past the Jags. The Cards aren't that good. The Packers aren't that good (but should be better in week 12). The Titans aren't that good. The Saints aren't that good, and we might get them without Kamara. I dunno what the hay is going on with his suspension.

If this teams key players stay healthy (Hurts, Mailata, Kelce, Lane, DeVo, AJ, Goed, Slay, Bradberry) and the DL keeps playing well, 17-0 is not out of the question. there's a 98% chance it doesn't happen, but a solid 2% chance we run the table, then lose to TB or LAR in the NFC playoffs.

What did you do to Jeezla?

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What did you do to Jeezla?

reverse jinxed us in the playoffs, btw, so we're going to win the whole god damn thing. Flawless victory.

It really is a dream schedule though. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Weren't we complaining that we had like a lot of short weeks or something like that?

We have one Thursday night game (Texans), which is immediately followed by a Monday night game. Then we have 1 Saturday game (DAL in week 16). Everything else is Sunday. It's an amazing schedule.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Maybe it was the rest of our opponents, but I don't really remember. 

We also only have to fly to AZ once, after that the farthest our team travels is Houston.

We have 3 away games in a row starting week 14 (Giants, Bears, and Dallas), but it's not like we have to play the Bills or Dolphins or Lamar or the Chiefs or Brady in those games or do a crazy amount of travel.

You really couldn't ask for an easier path to a 17-0 season, especially if Kamara misses the Saints game. Dak looked like crap even before the thumb injury (Which actually stinks because he's my #2 QB in my 2QB league).

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

We also only have to fly to AZ once, after that the farthest our team travels is Houston.

We have 3 away games in a row starting week 14 (Giants, Bears, and Dallas), but it's not like we have to play the Bills or Dolphins or Lamar or the Chiefs or Brady in those games or do a crazy amount of travel.

You really couldn't ask for an easier path to a 17-0 season, especially if Kamara misses the Saints game. Dak looked like crap even before the thumb injury (Which actually stinks because he's my #2 QB in my 2QB league).

Our schedule is definitely ridiculously easy. We aren't going 17-0 though, but we should be favored in every game we play outside of maybe the Packers game.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Jeezla’s account has been hacked. Someone alert Webby

• Like 1