Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

13 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Well also Dead you have to factor in that Foxboro is a ******* dump in the middle of nowhere 😉

I know this is tongue in cheek but funny enough I had an area work party at Six Strings in Patriots place and the place was bumping on a Friday night. I was surprised but the bar had like 300+ people and that was one of many places. There were also two weddings at each of the better hotels at Patriots place. Kraft really did make Patriots Place a destination. 

I was impressed with Lawerence today. The way he escape pressure and made plays today was impressive . Doug Pederson is the QB whisperer. Fantastic hire after the Urban Meyer disaster. Jags may win AFC South this year with Titans free falling. Next season with Ridley, Jones and Kirk 🔥. We’ll see if they retain Engram

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I know this is tongue in cheek but funny enough I had an area work party at Six Strings in Patriots place and the place was bumping on a Friday night. I was surprised but the bar had like 300+ people and that was one of many places. There were also two weddings at each of the better hotels at Patriots place. Kraft really did make Patriots Place a destination. 

They have done great work but the actual stadium is so bad still (the walk is also so brutal) lol. Haven't been to Six String in a minute though, was always more of a Scorpion guy.

The Soggust QB Hate Chart

• "He doesn't have the build"

• "His stats are terrible"

• "Not even best QB in his division"

• "He can't even make the playoffs" <--- we are here

• "He's a playoff choker"

• "He doesn't even have an MVP"

• "Brady has seven"

• Like 8

I do think it can't be stated enough too that like.

Doug Pederson is an elite head coach. 

The guy won a freaking SB, was making the playoffs with Carson Wentz at the height of his bitchiness, like, just because things broke a certain way in Philly through some of his own fault, some not, we really forgot just how good of a coach he is. He basically had to completely alter the culture of this franchise and do it in like 6 months and he has done that and then some. 

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I do think it can't be stated enough too that like.

Doug Pederson is an elite head coach. 

The guy won a freaking SB, was making the playoffs with Carson Wentz at the height of his bitchiness, like, just because things broke a certain way in Philly through some of his own fault, some not, we really forgot just how good of a coach he is. He basically had to completely alter the culture of this franchise and do it in like 6 months and he has done that and then some. 

While I agree with most of this (not Elite), it's also a testament to just how poorly the Urban Myer Fiasco/debacle truly was.

Literally anyone worth thier salt would of been an improvement.  Let alone a HC with a SB ring to his resume and supposed QB whisper from the Andy Reid tree.

Best thing that ever happened to Trevor's career. Let alone the culture change of the entire organization. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1