Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

Trevor is on his way.

as for the “they’ve played suspect teams” thing, the chargers were supposed to be Super Bowl contenders and Herbert was one of the”best young talents” in the NFL and the jags steamrolled em…..and the  “hapless” colts just beat the chiefs so I guess any given Sunday…….anyways two consecutive wins doesn’t tell me this team is a world beater (yet). it does tell me they are taking huge strides in the right direction.

Edited by Miblue
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Because this is his rookie season having an actual NFL Coach.

What is a rookie season about? Making mistakes and learning / adapting to the NFL.

Who gave Trevor the opportunity to make more mistakes (re: learning chances) than Urban Meyer? He made TONS of mistakes and sacrificed his career to put TL in the toughest positions to succeed on the field and perfectly demonstrated the things not to do as a professional.

Urban Meyer made Trevor - let's get that right. If Doug Petersen is lucky enough to ride his coattails to a Super Bowl this year, it will be forever known as "Urban's" team a la the Dungy/Gruden Bucs of the early 00s.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Soggust said:

What is a rookie season about? Making mistakes and learning / adapting to the NFL.

Who gave Trevor the opportunity to make more mistakes (re: learning chances) than Urban Meyer? He made TONS of mistakes and sacrificed his career to put TL in the toughest positions to succeed on the field and perfectly demonstrated the things not to do as a professional.

Urban Meyer made Trevor - let's get that right. If Doug Petersen is lucky enough to ride his coattails to a Super Bowl this year, it will be forever known as "Urban's" team a la the Dungy/Gruden Bucs of the early 00s.

Lol

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

Ok this is good.

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

Agreed.  Maybe we shouldn't get so crossed up in who did what to whom, and just accept that Urban Meyer was a legendary coach who just made a few "ooops".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miblue said:

Trevor is on his way.

as for the “they’ve played suspect teams” thing, the chargers were supposed to be Super Bowl contenders and Herbert was one of the”best young talents” in the NFL and the jags steamrolled em…..and the  “hapless” colts just beat the chiefs so I guess any given Sunday…….anyways two consecutive wins doesn’t tell me this team is a world beater (yet). it does tell me they are taking huge strides in the right direction.

and what happens if the jags knock off the eagles?  

5 hours ago, Miblue said:

Trevor is on his way.

Half the Chargers starters were injured and Herbert is banged up.

5 hours ago, Soggust said:

This is one heck of a take.