Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Next week doesn’t matter. It all comes down to week 18.

I just checked and you're right. If the Jags win and Titans lose, both would have 3-2 division records. But if the Titans win after that, both teams would have the same overall record but Tennessee would own the division record tiebreaker.

If the Dolphins were in the AFC South with the Jaguars, it could be an interesting division rivalry, not only because of the in-state significance, but because their QBs met in the CFP title game to close the 2018 season. Having Tua VS. Trevor twice a year would be really cool.

42 minutes ago, pf9 said:

If the Dolphins were in the AFC South with the Jaguars, it could be an interesting division rivalry, not only because of the in-state significance, but because their QBs met in the CFP title game to close the 2018 season. Having Tua VS. Trevor twice a year would be really cool.

Never happen.  Ravens to the east, Indy to the north and Dolphins to the south makes sense geographically, but Ravens wouldn't go for it, and I'm not sure Indy would either. 

1 minute ago, Charles said:

Never happen.  Ravens to the east, Indy to the north and Dolphins to the south makes sense geographically, but Ravens wouldn't go for it, and I'm not sure Indy would either. 

Indy definitely would. They are not a Southern city. Lots of Colts fans wanted them in the North 20 years ago.

But if we're going to talk realignment, then it should be Steelers to AFC East, Chiefs and Colts to AFC North, Dolphins and Panthers to AFC South, Texans to AFC West, Ravens to NFC East, and Cowboys to NFC South.

• 1 month later...