Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

46 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

T-Law turns his attention towards the Texans in a home clash worthy of this interesting, interesting division. 

This is pretty much a get right game for Lawrence. He should be able to impose his will on this Texans D, I'm pretty sure he'll brutally exploit Steve Nelson and Jonathan Owens...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is pretty much a get right game for Lawrence. He should be able to impose his will on this Texans D, I'm pretty sure he'll brutally exploit Steve Nelson and Jonathan Owens...

The receiving game has been a lot better than I expected, Christian Kirk first and foremost. Hopefully Davis Mills can go toe to toe with Lawrence but I fear a blowout may be afoot.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Texans own us.

Feel like that’s similar to the “Never beating the Chargers in California/awful record on west coast trips” situation. We’ve been awful for a decade and a half so we “got owned” by everyone minus the Colts in Jacksonville. Should be different with Doug P.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Texans own us.

While there's some truth to this - this is a BAD Texans team. They can't do basic things, concept and techniques you learn in high school. Right now, there are six players who could play for other teams (Stingley, Green, Pitre, Pierce, Cooks, Collins). The rest are some USFL flunkies at best. As long as Lawrence can see where Steve Nelson/Jonathan Biles (Simone's husband) are, he's in for a massive day.

Jax should boat race this team.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

While there's some truth to this - this is a BAD Texans team. They can't do basic things, concept and techniques you learn in high school. Right now, there are six players who could play for other teams (Stingley, Green, Pitre, Pierce, Cooks, Collins). The rest are some USFL flunkies at best. As long as Lawrence can see where Steve Nelson/Jonathan Biles (Simone's husband) are, he's in for a massive day.

Jax should boat race this team.

We are much more talented than in recent years and with a better staff but 8 wins in a row is 8 in a row. That’s hard to do against a divisional opponent. You guys have been playing some close games, so I’m not really seeing a blowout. We shall see what Lovie throws at Trevor.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Your attempt at a reverse jinx is admirable,  but will ultimately fail.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He may have arrived but the football departed:

But but but it was he weather?

Serious note though. Apparently Lawrence doesn't like wearing any type of gloves throwing or not. 

He needs to re-evaluate that decision moving forward in cold and or bad weather. Seriously!

Even Hurts wears 1 glove. Same weather, more running, just saying.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Nothing for Mills to prove - he’s not a starting QB. He’s a pretty good backup. But that’s it.