Week 4: VIKINGS (2-1) vs. Saints (1-2)

swede700

Game 4

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&hevs NFL_Saints_2022.gif?width=320&height=320

When:  9:30 AM EST October 2nd

Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London, UK)

TV/Radio: NFLN, KSTP (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); 

Announcers:  Kevin Kugler, Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez, Laura Okmin (TV);  Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: DE Za'Darius Smith (knee), Doubtful: CB Andrew Booth (quad), Out: None

Saints - Questionable: RB Alvin Kamara (rib), WR Jarvis Landry (ankle), Doubtful: QB Jameis Winston (back/ankle), Out: WR Michael Thomas (foot), OG Andrus Peat (concussion), S Marcus Maye (rib)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700
Updated Saints helmet to what they will actually be playing in.

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Pressure, pressure, pressure. Need to get pressure on Winston. 

That's pretty much the entire defensive gameplan. Pressure him, and he will make mistakes. I'm not sure if Michael Thomas will be good for this game or not. I heard he got injured.

My guess is Lattimore will do his thing against Jefferson. We really need Cook/Mattison, Thielen and Osborne to step up again. 

Also, this is the first time that I can remember where the first 4 games we play in the season all started at different times (4:30, 8:15, 1:00 and now 9:30 EST).

I will be in attendance for this game! My forth Vikings game - the first 3 have been victories

Vikings vs Steelers 2013 London

Vikings vs Browns 2017 London

Vikings vs Giants 2019 New Jersey

Here's to being 4-0 when I'm in attendance!

I hope Donatel cranks up the pressure vs the Injuried Winston & on offense KOC can get JJ going

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

6:30 am on the west coast, lol.

At least you'll have the whole day ahead of you...that's what I always liked about living in Seattle when I was there.  I could watch the game and then I'd still have a good portion of the day available to get done whatever I needed to do.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

At least you'll have the whole day ahead of you...that's what I always liked about living in Seattle when I was there.  I could watch the game and then I'd still have a good portion of the day available to get done whatever I needed to do.  

yes, i'll actually enjoy it. i'm up early anyway.

• Like 1

After running back Dalvin Cook left Sunday’s win over the Lions with a shoulder injury, PFT reported that Cook would try to play through the injury while wearing a harness as extra protection.

On Monday, Vikings head coach Kevin O’Connell delivered the same message. Cook dislocated his shoulder and the injury is similar to one he suffered last season. Cook missed one game before returning with the harness and O’Connell said that Cook is hoping to avoid missing any games this time around.

O’Connell:  “He’s dealt with that at times, but I think it’s something he’s prepared to try to play with while also knowing we’re going to do what’s best for him to make sure we can have him as much as possible throughout the ins and outs of the rest of the season. We’ll take it, it truly is a day-to-day thing, see how the management goes, but he wants to be out there with his teammates.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/26/kevin-oconnell-shoulder-injury-something-dalvin-cooks-prepared-to-try-to-play-with/