1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Dirty Birds
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Silence is golden

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I forgot about @swoosh @iloxygenil

I know nothing about Atlanta @scar988 other than Drake London and Kyle Pitts are monsters. I know a little bit about Dean Pees from his time in Baltimore.

What’s your teams offensive scheme?

@DM316 too

Offense is very balanced, good mix of pass and run. Lots of play action. I'd like to see London and Pitts be featured more, but even with that I've been happy with the play calling overall. 

Patterson looks even better than last year running the ball. Side note he's going to be an interesting case study given his age/low career workload. 

OL has certainly played better than last season (can't get much worse), but a degree of that has to do with Mariota's ability to extend plays, quickly step up in the pocket, etc. Mariota needs to limit the turnovers. At times he tries to do too much. If he can limit the turnovers, this offense can easily go for 30+ on any given day because moving the ball hasn't been an issue.

Should be a good matchup on Sunday. 

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Chubbs 1st NFL game in Georgia- his home team drafted Calvin 'I bet ya $5...' Ridley 

I imagine he will be fired up, I could see him running for 200 yards in the dome 

As a Falcons fan I could see this too. It’s a matter of with the possessions we get do we continue to put up points to keep up. You shouldn’t have to throw a pass to be able to move the ball. 

I know you have 2 backs to just dominate with so I’ve gotta hope for my side of things London, Pitts and CP just keep doing their thing and maybe just maybe we do enough to get a W. 

3 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

As a Falcons fan I could see this too. It’s a matter of with the possessions we get do we continue to put up points to keep up. You shouldn’t have to throw a pass to be able to move the ball. 

I know you have 2 backs to just dominate with so I’ve gotta hope for my side of things London, Pitts and CP just keep doing their thing and maybe just maybe we do enough to get a W. 

Our cach loves keeping the passing and running attack pretty well balanced even when the run is crushing the oppostion so you can expect plenty of passes.

30 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Well good, I’m hopeful we can at least slow the run a LITTLE bit at least. 

Our weaknesses:

1. Pass rush outside of Myles and Jadeveon. If those 2 don’t play we’re not going to sack Mariota.

2. Our receiving threats are bad. The only 2 consistent guys catching are Amari Cooper and Kareem Hunt. David Njoku will have a great game once in awhile. Donovan People’s Jones will have some solid games.

3. I can’t explain it, but our secondary is HORRIBLE at communicating with each other. Prior to the Pittsburgh game we had 2 horrible 4th quarter busted coverages. Denzel Ward is playing like a dude who got paid. Grant Delpit has been really bad at times.

4. Our special teams coach needs fired. The only consistently great aspect is our punter. The dude has a cannon. You can pin us inside the 10, but he’s gonna kick the ball and have it roll to your 30. He’s a weapon in a close game.

Other than him Cade York struggles on extra points. We hopefully fixed our punt return situation. We have idiots returning kickoffs. We cannot do a onside kick recovery for some reason.

Edited by candyman93

57 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Our weaknesses:

1. Pass rush outside of Myles and Jadeveon. If those 2 don’t play we’re not going to sack Mariota.

2. Our receiving threats are bad. The only 2 consistent guys catching are Amari Cooper and Kareem Hunt. David Njoku will have a great game once in awhile. Donovan People’s Jones will have some solid games.

3. I can’t explain it, but our secondary is HORRIBLE at communicating with each other. Prior to the Pittsburgh game we had 2 horrible 4th quarter busted coverages. Denzel Ward is playing like a dude who got paid. Grant Delpit has been really bad at times.

4. Our special teams coach needs fired. The only consistently great aspect is our punter. The dude has a cannon. You can pin us inside the 10, but he’s gonna kick the ball and have it roll to your 30. He’s a weapon in a close game.

Other than him Cade York struggles on extra points. We hopefully fixed our punt return situation. We have idiots returning kickoffs. We cannot do a onside kick recovery for some reason.

Thankfully our offensive line has been really good, far from perfect but the mobile QB has helped too I’m sure.

Cooper is a stud though and in the past teams worst players played lights out against Atlanta, like people you’ve never heard of ran for 150 against the Falcons in the past and had like 400 yards the whole season lol. Thankfully AJT has been glue all year, even if he has given up some TDs he’s been right there so let’s hope Cooper is silent Sunday. But you’re still gunna move the ball for sure.

Sounds like it should at least be entertaining, the two most consistently well scoring teams may keep it up this week could be fun!

On 9/27/2022 at 9:44 PM, candyman93 said:

Our weaknesses:

4. Our special teams coach needs fired. The only consistently great aspect is our punter. The dude has a cannon. You can pin us inside

the 10, but he’s gonna kick the ball and have it roll to your 30. He’s a weapon in a close game.

IN the Steelers game, we had a Blocked punt (partially blocked/tipped), we had a missed extra point and in the 4th we had a 12 men on the Field Penalty, that made it shorter FG (what if it was for a first down....)

I'm just saying Preifer is HORRIFIC....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

IN the Steelers game, we had a Blocked punt (partially blocked/tipped), we had a missed extra point and in the 4th we had a 12 men on the Field Penalty, that made it shorter FG (what if it was for a first down....)

I'm just saying Preifer is HORRIFIC....

I think the Falcons will need some help in that phase of the game to really get ahead. I think the Browns are just a really strong team.