Which 3-0 Team is better? Eagles vs Dolphins

Jeezla

Which 3-0 Team is better?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The better team looks to be the...

25 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

and AND...

"Historic year for Jefferson"

and

Also that the Raiders "Might be a top 7-8 team" just as they were jerking the game away to the Cards

Also called Chandler Jones and Maxx Crosby the "best pass rushing duo in the league"

Currently has the Raiders getting to the divisional round with an 11 win season in the prediction thread

This absolute nut;

"The Raiders are definitely going “All In” with a 3 year window factoring in all the 3 year contracts and the ages after those contracts. They are hoping to win with a Top 5 Offense and Mid-Level defense like the Chiefs did in 2019. Our defense was close to mid level last year. And that’s without Chandler Jones. 

There’s a couple posters thinking we are in still in “build” mode this season and only expect a 8-9 record, but that is definitely not what this coaching staff is aiming for. This coaching staff sees a Super Bowl window for 2022, 2023, and 2024. 

After 2024 will probably come regression and a “massive reload”. The team should still be good enough to not have to do a full rebuild. But we won’t be SB contenders in 2024/2025 while we reload the roster. "

As well as;

"- Trey Lance wins MVP and the 49ers are the #1 seed

- Najee Harris finishes as the #1 overall RB in terms of fantasy (which also means probably #1 in real life as well)

- Justin Jefferson puts up a ridiculously historic season. Not quite Kupp level but close. OPOY. 

- Colts make the AFC Championship. 

- Courtland Sutton, Elijah Moore, and Brandon Aiyuk are this year’s “breakout” WR’s, with Sutton finishing Top 5 overall. "

Does everything with such conviction too. Like it's not a prediciton but is stating matters of fact.

@BayRaider - you are probably the worst on the entire forum at predictions. At some point, you need to stop

The time you took to put this together proves to me you have way too much time on your hands. Like who really has this much time? The reason I’m “wrong” is because I make a million predictions, tons every day. Of course you are going find tons that are wrong. Especially when cherry picking. Even best sports bettors in the world only get 57% of their picks right. 

I sure was right when I picked the Bucs over the Chiefs to win the 2020 SB before the season started. But you only put in what fits your narrative in an attempt to character assassinate. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 9/26/2022 at 3:57 PM, bmorecareful said:

Idk who is better but the dolphins have definitely beat better competition… And the funny thing is the eagles don’t have an elite team on their entire schedule… lol… I can easily see them being the number 1 seed and losing in their first playoff game this year… 

I think that has something to do with the fact that the NFC is weaker than the AFC by what seems like a fair amount. 

I think Eagles win against Jags, but Fins lose on the TNF.

Then this question will be very lopsided, if re-asked. We are still so early in the season that any one win skews rankings massively. 

Come end of season, I think Eagles will be the 2 or 3 seed, Dolphins will be the 5 seed.

21 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

I think that has something to do with the fact that the NFC is weaker than the AFC by what seems like a fair amount. 

Exactly my point… the first team they play in the playoff will probably be the best team they have played til that point in the season… it will be interesting to see how they respond 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Exactly my point… the first team they play in the playoff will probably be the best team they have played til that point in the season… it will be interesting to see how they respond 

The Eagles, Bucs, and Rams are pretty much the only "scary" teams in the NFC until those GB receivers get a solid year of experience, so the 1st team they play in the playoffs, assuming Philly gets the 1 or 2 seed, likely won't be very good either. It'll be a team like Minny or whoever ends up finishing 2nd in the NFCW.

I don't think the AFC is way way better though. They have 4 scary teams vs the NFC's 3. BUF, MIA, KC, and BAL. SD not very good. Denver don't look very good. LV stinks. Titans look middling. Bengals look hungover. Jags/T Law still got more proving to do.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Eagles, Bucs, and Rams are pretty much the only "scary" teams in the NFC 

I don't think the AFC is way way better though. They have 4 scary teams vs the NFC's 3. 

There’s not really any justification for calling the Bucs scary right now…

Of course they could turn it around, but they’re playing some horrendous offense to this point.

21 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

There’s not really any justification for calling the Bucs scary right now…

Of course they could turn it around, but they’re playing some horrendous offense to this point.

Best D in the NFC and they haven't really had Godwin and Evans on the field together. If Godwin gets back to 100% or near it, and Mike Evans keeps his hands to himself, the Bucs will be tough to beat.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Best D in the NFC and they haven't really had Godwin and Evans on the field together. If Godwin gets back to 100% or near it, and Mike Evans keeps his hands to himself, the Bucs will be tough to beat.

Great defense, sure. Offense has been horrendous, and it’s not just because they’re missing Godwin.

The Jaguars are top 7 in both offensive and defensive yards + points scored/allowed. This season thus far, the Bucs have worlds more to prove than the Jaguars do. The only real argument for the Bucs is based on belief that they have TB12 and they’ll figure it out, which is possible, but again that’s a belief more than it is anything based on fact.

Edited by Yin-Yang

6 hours ago, bmorecareful said:

It depends what's your take on The Cowboys? 

And the Packers? 

Also keep in mind Colts just beat the Chiefs so who the hell knows how good they are? 

21 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Eagles, Bucs, and Rams are pretty much the only "scary" teams in the NFC until those GB receivers get a solid year of experience, so the 1st team they play in the playoffs, assuming Philly gets the 1 or 2 seed, likely won't be very good either. It'll be a team like Minny or whoever ends up finishing 2nd in the NFCW.

I don't think the AFC is way way better though. They have 4 scary teams vs the NFC's 3. BUF, MIA, KC, and BAL. SD not very good. Denver don't look very good. LV stinks. Titans look middling. Bengals look hungover. Jags/T Law still got more proving to do.

I have a lot of trouble putting Miami in the 'scary' list. Their offense has cooled off since it went nuclear in the 4th quarter against Baltimore. Even with Tua playing most of the 1st half- they only had three points, and Tua wasn't nearly as 'on' as he was on the first drive of the game.

Still not sold on Baltimore because of their defense, but if they shore that up- then watch out! KC will get better as the year progresses. No doubt in my mind.

Buffalo, when healthy- is the most talented squad.