Myles Garrett in a car crash

hornbybrown

44 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

According to this contributor to "The Athletic", who has a little more than a third of the followers I have on Twitter, he sustained a broken wrist.

Not sure if this is at all accurate.

Sidenote:  How does someone who is a contributor to one of the leading online sports publications only have 700 followers?

Tim Larson is fake news. 

remember this one 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

It was raining so hard in that area early today. I don't think the dude was out trying to set land speed records and the cops said no one was impaired. Let's pump the brakes on getting mad at the guy and be happy he's alive.

Are you suggesting we be reasonable? 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

It was raining so hard in that area early today. I don't think the dude was out trying to set land speed records and the cops said no one was impaired. Let's pump the brakes on getting mad at the guy and be happy he's alive.

This. The weather has been bad up here for a few days. Massive low pressure front with heavy rain and intermittent high winds. It’s been pretty weird. 

• Like 1

In case anybody is wondering, it’s clear with no winds or rain. Literally 20 minutes from my last update. Such as the life of northeast Ohio. For you foreigners inhabiting my beautiful area learn to freaking drive in inclement weather. It’s not hard, be smart and adjust. Take a defensive driving course. Learn about hydroplaning. And it doesn’t hurt to go the speed limit. It’s really hard to flip a car going the proper speed. 

• Like 2