Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

Just now, BayRaider said:

Wish Carr would do that more often. Although the problem is he fumbles more than any QB on a per-tackle basis, so you have to limit his running. 

Wish Carr would do something more but then again I don't = Carr can't actually do anything right in my eyes

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Overall pretty happy with that half. The Broncos have a legit D and we're moving well. The D is disappointing but I am optimistic Graham can make some second half adjustments like he did last week. We shut out the Titans last 2nd half.

Titans might have let up a lil bit. We up this time, so it will be interesting to see how they perform. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Wish Carr would do something more but then again I don't = Carr can't actually do anything right in my eyes

There’s a reason he doesn’t run much at all, he doesn’t hold onto the ball very well. This has been proven over 5+ years. His athleticism is not the problem. He’s quite quick and agile. I have never doubted Carr’s quick feet. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

One of these days McD is going to call a designed QB run and it's going to shock the world. Much like that Peyton Manning run vs. us years and years ago. 

I forgot all about that. That was the absolute bottom point of this organization. 

• Like 1